New Employee

(A/N: AHHH!!! 232 reads? Thank you guys so much! You mean more to me than you'll ever know! I don't have the book with me, so I don't really know if any of this is even correct, since I'm doing it based on memory... Also, I didn't finish this until today because I've been lazy and at a friend's house since yesterday, so... Yeah... That's why this was so late... Happy Reading!)

Disclaimer: I'm writing fanfiction. Does it look like I wrote the books? (The answer is no.)

Ugh. It's been weeks, and I still haven't found a single person with good phychic talent. Where am I going to find someone with good phychic talent who doesn't already have a job? Lockwood thought moodily. No where, no where is the answer.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Great, just what I needed, someone at the door. Lockwood thought.

"George, get the door."

"Why me? You can get it."

"Um... George, you're standing right next to the door."

"Ugh! Fine! I'll get the door!"

"Good."

George then turned around and opened the door.

"Oh, you must be here to bring us doughnuts." George said.

"Oh, well... No. I'm here for the job..." The voice said.

"Oh... Well come in then. Lockwood will be here shortly.

Lockwood then came out of the kitchen, curious as to who it was.

I hope whoever this is knows someone with phychic talent... Or better yet, has good phychic talent... Lockwood thought.

Lockwood then walked out into the room where George and the other person was, and when he finally saw the other person, his heart nearly stopped.

W-wow... She's... Wow... Do I look good? I hope I look good. I want to impress her.

Lockwood then put on his most charming smile possible to try and make himself look good.

Who is this guy? I already like him. His smile is heart-stopping! Thought the girl.

"Lockwood," George whispered, nudging his ribcage, "introduce yourself. You're just standing there and smiling like an idiot!"

"Oh. Right. My apologies, miss." Lockwood said, sticking out his hand. "My name is Anthony Lockwood. I'm the founder of Lockwood and Co. Who are you?"

I already know the answer to that. Lockwood thought. You're the most gorgeous person I've ever met.

I already know the answer to that. George thought as well. You're Lockwood's new love interest.

Who am I? Thought the girl. Well, for one thing, I'm an absolutely smitten person with you, mister Lockwood.