• 16

Alex woke up the next day later than she usually would, she slowly sits up on the bed and feels the cold air hit her exposed chest, her head pounded with a headache and there was a stickiness between her legs, her memory quickly reminded her what had happened the previous night.

"Oh... that's right." Alex mumbles. "Santino couldn't help himself, he just had to have both of us." Alex picks up her phone to look at the time before jumping up from her bed and running towards the bathroom, she needed a shower even if it were just a quick one to clean her pussy from the fun they had.

She climbs out of the shower and wraps a towel around her body before picking up her toothbrush, she brushes her teeth and her hair before leaving the bathroom and going towards the closet, she quickly picks a black set of underwear and bra along with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, she leaves the bedroom and practically running down the stairs, she was late for school and she didn't have the time to be a good host and make breakfast for Jenna and Santino, who was probably still in the guest bedroom asleep, she picks up the bag she had left by the stairs the previous day, still containing the drugs she had bought, she picks up her car keys and left the house.

•••

Alex runs into school and towards her locker, nobody stood in the hallway confirming just how late she was, she opens her locker and grabs her history book and slams her locker shut before dashing down the hall towards history glass, she pushes the door open gaining everyone's attention.

"You're late," Alaric states, Alex shrugs before walking towards the back of the class. "Perhaps you could share with us why you are later."

"I've got a splitting headache, so no, I don't think I'll share," Alex says as she sits down at her desk next to Jayden. "I think I need a smoke." Alex held her hand towards Jayden, right now she didn't care if they were on school grounds or not, Jayden took out a cigarette packet from his bag and took one out, he hands it to Alex before fishing for his lighter in his jeans pockets.

"There you go, are we really going to do it?" Jayden asks. "Are we really going to live out the dream?" Alaric slowly walks towards the back of the classroom as the students in the room had their eyes on Alex and Jayden.

"Yes," Alex says, she places the bud between her lips and Jayden lights it.

"Smoking on school grounds is not allowed," Dana states staring at Alex, Alex looks directly at Dana as she removes the cigarette from her lips, blowing the smoke out.

"Here's the thing, Dana, I don't give a fuck right now," Alex says, Dana turns around to face the front of the room as Jayden lights his own cigarette, Alaric now stood between Jayden and Alex's table.

"What exactly do the two of you think you are doing?" Alaric asks bending over while placing his hands on their desks, Alex blows a puff of smoke into his face but it doesn't seem to bother him.

"Smoking." Alex states. "Living out the dream of smoking in class." Alex wanted to blurt out about her night with his girlfriend but decided to keep it for herself, he had helped her with the wound on her arm. "But please, continue teaching, I need to learn this shit." Alaric only stares at Alex, it appeared as if he was thinking for a moment before he stood up straight.

"Very well," Alaric says turning around. "But I'll only allow it once, do not make a habit of it." That surprised everyone, Alaric would never say something like that but nobody dared to question him, Alex smirks and glances at Jayden. "Be sure to pay attention."

"Don't worry Mr.S, I want to get out of this forsaken place and the only way to do that is to finish school." Alex mumbles.