Chapter Nineteen

Jake

I lay on my back with my arms above my head trying to catch my breath. God that had been an amazing way to wake up. 

Gabe moved off me to lie on his back beside me. "Why is it that whenever I try to take my time making love to you we end up rushing to get each other off?" 

I chuckled and turned to my side to look at him. His sweat soaked hair was clinging to his handsome face in a dark frame and I reached out to push it back. "Probably because we can't get enough of each other. There'll be lots of time to take it slow when we're old." Since he'd first made love to me last night we'd had sex twice more. Once in the middle of the night when I'd woken up to him laying gentle kisses along my spine, then this morning when I'd decided to give him a wake up call to remember and I'd had my lips wrapped around his cock sucking and licking his morning wood when he'd opened his eyes and smiled down at me.

"When we're old, huh?" He asked with a happy twinkle in his eye. "Does that mean you plan on keeping me around?"

I hadn't even realized what I'd said but I'd meant it. I could see us growing old together and the image didn't scare me like I thought it should. "Um...yes, if that's what you want. I mean no pressure or anything I know we haven't been together for very long. If that's not something you want I'll understand." I'd be completely heartbroken but I'd try to understand. 

Gabe kissed me to shut me up and pulled away with a smile. "How about we take it slow with an option to keep each other. I wouldn't be taking you to visit my mother if I didn't honestly see a future with you. You're everything that I could hope for in a lover and a partner. You're sweet, funny, incredibly smart, gorgeous and you have a big heart. You would do anything for your friends, like Wesley who you're trying to help without his knowledge." 

I blushed at his words. He made me sound better than I was. I wasn't gorgeous, I wasn't that smart or I wouldn't have been walking around alone when I knew there was someone dangerous on campus and I wasn't sure that I was the best he could hope for. He could have his choice of lovers but somehow I'd gotten lucky enough that he'd chosen me.

Gabe rolled on top of me and framed my face with his warm hands. "I love you." He kissed me slowly brushing his lips over mine, just a whisper of touch then added slight pressure before licking at the seam of my lips. I opened to him eagerly and enjoyed the deepening kiss. I grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and moaned into his mouth. Having him tell me how he felt about me was a major turn on for me.

"I love you too, so much," I said between kisses. I squeezed one of his firm butt cheeks and smiled at the grunt of pleasure it produced from him.

"We need to get up and shower." He kissed my cheek and pulled back from me taking my hand and hauling me up with him. I kept my eyes on his edible butt watching it flex with each step. I could just bite that bubble butt. "Stop looking at my ass," he said over his shoulder without looking back.

"How do you know I'm looking at your ass?" I asked.

"I can feel your eyes on it." He grinned back at me.

"I can't help it, it's so edible and squeezable and down right perfect."

He laughed and turned scooping me up in his arms. I happily wrapped my legs and arms around him. "Perfect? No, it's not perfect but thank you for the compliments." He kissed the tip of my nose, something that had become an affectionate habit of his.

"Why don't you think it's perfect?" I asked genuinely baffled by his remark.

"Because it's not as perfect as your ass is." He slapped my butt cheek and I gave a startled 'oh' of surprise. "I love your ass."