chapter 6

Anaïs had a tough choice to make. She could forfeit her control, throw caution to the wind, and indulge in sex or she could find the power deep within herself to pull free from Ryder’s arms. She could… she still had some rational thought left… but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to anymore. His hands were hot against her thighs, his lips slightly grazed her neck, and the evidence of his arousal was pressed right up against her- Ryder had pushed her robe to the ground and was artfully pulling her dress up. Anaïs felt his surprise when he encountered bare skin. The thong she had worn to bed was just a tiny little piece of silk that he easily pushed aside. 

“Trying to kill me?” he whispered against her collarbone, kissing her skin all the way up to her lips. 

Anaïs shook her head, softly gasping when he cupped her.

“No…why?”

“Your body… heart attack… hot…”

Anaïs only caught a few words between kisses but the bits she heard pleased her. She loved that he was as fascinated by her body as she was by his. She told herself she would stop soon, that she would regain control in a minute or so, but she couldn’t help but touch him. Her hand found its way inside his pants and ran down the length of him. She had been surprised by his size before and now, feeling it against the palm of her hand, it excited her just to think of him slipping inside her. Her control was slipping with every kiss, every touch. Ryder’s hand was working magic on her and Anaïs couldn’t find the willpower to stop the pleasure. She knew she had gone too far; that her body was craving release and that Ryder’s was eager to take her to that peak. 

The game was obviously over but somehow she didn’t feel like she had lost. 

Ryder pulled his hand away and lifted her up so that she had to wrap her legs around his hips. He kissed her breasts as he walked, his tongue circling the peak teasingly but never quite touching it. He opened the glass door with one hand and walked through the apartment till he got to the guest room. He briefly considered the bed but instead placed her right on top of her dresser. 

Ryder immediately went down to his knees before her and Anaïs pressed her head back against the mirror, moved her hips as close to the edge of the dresser as she could, and clutched at the edges to keep herself steady as his tongue caressed her. The first touch made her gasp, the second made her whimper, and every stroke after that had her moaning uncontrollably. Her legs had gone numb by the time he moved up her body. He sucked at her breasts, flicking his tongue against her nipples, and moved on to kiss her neck. His arm wrapped around her waist as he positioned himself against her. 

Anaïs couldn’t remember when he had removed his pants but suddenly he was pushing into her and it didn’t matter. She hadn’t had sex in so long that Ryder met the slightest resistance as he slipped inside her. Anaïs gasped from the slight sting but Ryder took it slow and by the third thrust the pain was gone. Her hips moved with his as much as she could in the position she was in and whimpered as she got closer and closer to climaxing. She felt it coming and the friction Ryder’s size was causing nearly made her eyes roll back in her head. She reach behind her and grabbed onto the mirror as he moved faster, thrust harder. The whole dresser was shaking; glass bottles falling onto the floor and shattering. Ryder clutched onto her hips, his fingers perilously close to leaving indentations, and growled as she tightened around him. He watched her bite her lip as she reached the peak and it was so damn sexy, so erotic, he went over the edge with her.