.4

I sighed and packed up my stuff. The day was finally over.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the office. I got into the elevator.

"Hold the elevator!" I heard the voice yell.

Wardell.

He stepped in and looked at me. I looked down at my phone.

I noticed that I got a text message from my brother.

Big Bro-"Be careful around Wardell because he has people after him and you know you could get hurt."
Me-"Aww you care and don't worry I'll be good."

I then put my phone in my purse.

"You're boyfriend?" He asked. "Yup." I lied.

He smirked. The elevator dinged and we both got off. I then went straight to my car. I felt eyes watching me.

I turned my head looking for anyone.

Stephen wasn't around me. I sighed. I walked to my car and opened the door. I then felt something press against the back of my head.

I froze and clenched my jaw.

"Get in the back of the car." The deep voice said.

I went to the back and got in. I then saw black.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I groaned as I felt the ropes against my ankles. I also felt them around my hands.

I opened my eyes and was met with darkness.

I shook my head to try and get it off, but it didn't work.

"Hello!" I screamed.

I then felt the bag be pulled off my head. I shut my eyes immediately because of the light. I opened them slowly and was met with a very handsome man.

"Woah." I mumbled. He smirked. "All the girls say that when they see me." He said while winking. "Alright that's enough." I heard a voice say.

I jumped and turned my head and saw Stephen.

"Um I'm confused. Why am I being kidnapped by my boss?" I asked confused.

He smirked and walked closer to me. He touched my chin and I tried not to flinch away but with my past I couldn't help it.

He frowned.

"Are you scared darling?" He asked. I shook my head.

It was true. I wasn't scared.

He smirked.

"Ray. I got this." He said.