.40

Ayesha

He was pissed at me. I knew it. I mean why wouldn't he. I lied to him so much. I don't even know why he didn't kill me.

I stay behind him as we walked through a hallway. I didn't dare say a word in fear of being snapped at.

I didn't notice that he had stopped so I continued walking right into his muscular back.

I groaned and fell to the floor, pain shooting through my ass.

Steph turned around and stared at me. I sighed.

"Alright I deserve the silent treatment." I said while getting up. "You deserve more than that." He said harshly.

My heart broke. All the love that used to be filled in his eyes when he looked at me was gone. He really did hate me, even if he said he didn't.

He turned around and started walking again.

"You really do hate me." I said sadly.

A tear slid down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. He froze and turned his head slightly.

"I'm sorry I did this too you." I mumbled.

I licked my chapped lips.

"When this is over I'll get them to pardon you and I'll be out of your life forever." I said before walking ahead of him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I didn't look at him. He picked my chin and up and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back. We pulled away and he walked ahead of me.

I followed behind him.

I heard a scream. It was Yasmin. Wardell and I immediately broke off into run. We stopped at a door and tried opening it.

"Please stop!" Yasmin screamed. "Get back." Wardell said handing me the gun.

I nodded and held it in my hand. I pointed it at the door prepared to shoot as soon as he got the door open.

Wardell began kicking the door in. It took him a few times but he finally got it open. I immediately shot the guy that was on Yasmin.

She sobbed and crawled against the wall. I was then knocked to the floor.

I groaned. I felt a strong kick to my back in. I cried out in pain.

The guy was ripped off of me and punched in the face. Wardell then shot him in the head. I was breathing heavily. Wardell leaned down to me and helped me up. I groaned.

"Seth lock that door fast." Wardell said.

Seth quickly did what he was told and went to attend to Yasmin.

"What're you doing?" I said lowly.

He unbuttoned my shirt exposing my tank top. I looked at him confused.

He turned me around and raised up both of my tops. He softly pressed his hand on my back. I flinched.

"Is a bruise forming?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. I turned around and looked at him.

I immediately felt the need to throw up. I gagged and threw up in the corner.

I coughed and groaned. I felt my hair be pulled back and a hand rub my back. I groaned and wiped my mouth.

"Here." Seth said handing me a bottle of water.

I took it and opened it. I rinsed my mouth and then drank from it.

"What the hell is going on with you Ayesha?" Wardell asked lowly.

I shrugged and looked at Yasmin. She stared at me sadly. I sighed and looked back at Wardell.

"Can we just get the hell out of here?" I said. "How. Alex got his guys everywhere." Seth said. "Alex's dead." Wardell said.

Seth looked at Wardell. He nodded.

"We just gotta get out of here before the cops get here." Yasmin said. "They're already here." Wardell said bitterly. "Okay I get it. You're pissed off that I'm a cop. But can you stop rubbing it in my face. God damn it!" I yelled while throwing the door open.

I came face to face with some guy. I immediately punched his throat and kicked him towards the wall. I then grabbed his knife and knocked him out by hitting him with the butt of the knife in his temple.

"Let's go." Wardell said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Well Wardell's salty. Sorry for the late update I've been on vacation.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 711
-Hannah🎀💋