.34

Ayesha

I walked out of the dress in one of Stephen's shirt.

I saw Stephen sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Baby what's wrong?" I said while hanging up the towel.

He looked at me with a scared expression.

"Baby?" I questioned. "I have to tell you something Ayesha." He said.

I looked at him confused and concerned.

"Baby." I said. "Ayesha I want to tell you how I'm associated with the Fotopolus gang." He said.

I gulped and sat down on the bed.

"It was 3 years ago. I was just starting out with the whole business thing. I was at a meeting when I got the call. They took my mother." He said.

My heart stopped.

"I was livid when I heard it was them. I wanted them all dead. My father told Seth and I to stay out of it but we couldn't." He continued.

I just stared at him.

"We followed him when he went to get her back. When I saw my mom bruised up and beaten. I lost it. I attacked him. All hell broke loose after that. 6 people ayesha. Ayesha 6 people were their Ayesha and 6 of them didn't make it out alive. I killed 4 of them. I killed them." He said sadly.

My heart stopped.

He did it. He's a killer.

"Ayesha?" He questioned.

I looked up at him.

"I knew you'd look at me differently." He said while turning away.

I grabbed him and made him look at me.

"I am still in love with you. Nothing will make me look at you differently. Nothing." I said truthfully.

He looked down.

I lifted his chin up and kissed him.

"I'm completely in love with you. And I will never stop loving you." I said.

He pulled me onto his lap and continued kissing me.

I moaned as he gripped my thighs.

"I love you so much princess." He said while kissing my lips.

We were literally tonguing it down. I moaned loudly. He chuckled and laid me down on the bed.

"Ayesha I want to make love to you baby. Please let me make love to you." He said while kissing my neck.

"Wardell!" I moaned. "Please." I continued.

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"I'm so in love with you baby girl." He said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I sat at my desk and opened up my laptop.

I started to feel like I really worked here, but I didn't. I was still undercover.

I was still a cop. I'm lying to Stephen and all he has been is truthful to me. He told me the truth for crying out loud and all I've done is lied to him.

If he finds, no when he finds out because I know he will soon he'll hate me. All his love for me will be gone.

I bit my lip as tears pricked my eyes.

I quickly got up and left the office. I went to the bathroom to dry my tears.

I made sure my makeup wasn't smudged or anything like that. I walked back out of the bathroom and saw Klay.

He stared at me.

I gulped. He started walking closer to me.

My heart rate picked up.

"Should I tell him now or later?" Klay asked. "What're you talking about?" I asked confused.

My heart was racing right now.

"Should I tell Stephen that then woman he's in love with is working for the FBI?" Klay said with a smirk.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ah shit. It's about to go down. Just so you know the book is coming to an end. Soon. Maybe in like 3 or 4 chapters. Maybe 5. Idk yet but I know it's coming to an end soon. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 629
-Hannah🎀💋