.15

Ever since that night Stephen as basically ignored me. I don't know but part of me didn't care another part was hurt.

Everyday he walks into the office with a new girl. It's been about 3 months since I started this undercover position and I'm no where near completing it.

I sighed and drank my cup of coffee while going through the files on the lap top.

I didn't find anything but I figured I wouldn't because it was a new computer and Wardell isn't stupid.

I logged off and took a gulp of my coffee. My door flew open and I jumped.

My eyes widened as I saw the cops.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Where's Wardell Curry?" They asked.

I didn't answer.

"We are gonna ask you again. Where's Wardell Curry?" He asked.

I shrugged. They stepped closer to me.

I stood up.

"You don't scare me." I said.

Both officers chuckled.

Wardell then walked in. My eyes widened. They officers turned around.

"Mr. Curry you are under arrest for the murder of Dylan Diesel."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

"Jacob you have time get him out!" I snapped. "Ayesha he did it that's gonna put him away." He said. "Yeah for no reason. I get that you guys want him gone but think about it. What happens if he didn't kill Dylan. You guys are screwed!" I yelled frustratedly. "You like him don't you!" He accused.

I scoffed.

"No I just don't want to be responsible for putting an innocent man in jail for life." I said. "He's not innocent!" He yelled. "Well in this case he is!" I snapped.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Stephen

I sat in the cell on my bed.

This is bullshit. I didn't kill that man. I fucked him up but I didn't kill him. I know that for a fact.

I groaned and hit the wall at the side.

I wanted to fucking punch something. I just wanted to get out of this fucking cell.

I groaned. I heard the door open and the sounds of heels. I stayed still.

"Wardell?" I heard a voice ask.

Ayesha.

I jumped and went straight to the bars.

"Ayesha!" I exclaimed. "Wardell I'm gonna get you out of here alright. It's just gonna take a while." She said.

My eyes were still wide. Why the hell was she here?

"Because I'm probably the only one in that office that doesn't want to get in your pants and actually cares about you." She said.

Fuck I said that aloud.

I looked at her.

"I didn't do it." I said.

I was telling the truth. I didn't do it. Someone is trying to frame me and I know who.

The Fotopolus gang.

"I know." She said.

I smiled and looked down. At least she believes me.

"They have a hearing later to see if you code have bail. I've already contacted your lawyer. He'll be here shortly." She said.

I looked up at her.

"Ayesha thank you. Thank you so much." I said.

She smiled and nodded before leaving.

What would I do with out her?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Hey guys I finally updated. Took forever. Anyway golden state won two days ago they play again tonight I believe. Let's go Dub Nation. I also heard the Knicks got a new coach. I hope he's good so the Knicks won't suck ass this year. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 571
-Hannah🎀💋