.41

I gasped and stayed behind the wall.

Yasmin was right next to me.

"How the hell did we just loose them?" Yasmin asked. "You don't hate me." I said. "Why would I?" She asked. "I'm a cop." I said.

She laughed lightly.

"So you never did anything to the family. You never turned them in when you found things out. And you love Stephen." She said.

I sighed.

"That's why I don't hate you." She said.

I smiled and hugged her. She chuckled.

"Now let's go find our guys and get the hell out of here." She said.

I nodded.

We heard loud gun shots. Yasmin squealed.

"Alright can you fight?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Seth thought me." She said.

I nodded.

"Alright well let's go." I said and we quickly started walking.

My eyes widened when we saw four men walking towards us. We turned around quickly and ran into two other.

"Fuck." I cried.

We then heard gunshots. Yasmin and I dropped to the ground. My breathing was heavy.

"Get up." I heard a voice growl.

I turned my head and saw Wardell. I quickly got up.

"You alright?" He asked without looking at me.

I nodded.

"We know a way out but only two people can go." Wardell said. "So you two are going." Seth said to Yasmin and I. "Hell no. I'm not leaving you." I snapped at Wardell.

He sighed.

"Dammit Ayesha just go." He growled. "No. I'm not going anywhere not with out you. I can't loose you!" I cried.

His eyes softened.

I gripped his collar and pulled him close.

"You can't die on me." I said lowly.

He kissed my lips softly. I kissed back. He pulled away.

"I ain't going no where." He said. "Neither am i." I said.

He sighed.

"Seth you take Yasmin and go. Ayesha and I we'll get out of here." He said. "You sure?" Seth asked. He nodded.

Seth hugged his brother and I hugged Yasmin. Seth then hugged me and they left.

Wardell and I looked at each other.

"Come on." He mumbled grabbing my hand.

I held onto his arm as we walked through the halls.

"Did you see Jerome?" I asked quietly. "No. And that's what I'm worried about." He mumbled.

I felt dizzy again. I grabbed onto Wardell.

He stopped and looked at me, face full of concern.

"Ayesha what the hell is going on with you? I saw that look yasmin and you shared when I first asked you, so all jokes aside what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

I shook my head and swayed. The dizziness taking over me and soon darkness.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●•●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ah shit what's happening to Ayesha?? Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 460
-Hannah🎀💋