.39

"You lying bitch." I growled.

Ayesha looked at me confused.

"Wardell what are you talking about?" She asked. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. All of this was lies." I growled while keeping the gun trained on her.

I could see the fear in her eyes but she was trying to hide.

"Wardell put the gun down." She said softly. "Don't fucking call me that!" I yelled.

She jumped.

I chuckled.

"Are you scared Agent Alexander?" I asked.

She froze.

"What cats got your tongue." I said.

She stood up but ended up falling into the wall. My heart wrenched. I wanted to help her but I held my ground. She never loved me. She played me. All of this was lies.

"You fucking lied to me Ayesha! I told you everything!" I yelled. "Wardell can you please shut up for the moment." She said while holding her head and stomach. "You're a fucking cop Ayesha! You played me! You lied to me!" I screamed.

She hit her head against the wall.

I pointed the gun at her.

"I can't let you get away with this. You lied to me and my family." I said.

Her eyes widened and she stared at me with pure hurt and sorrow in her eyes. I took a deep shaky breath.

I can do this. I can do it. Just pull the trigger and then everything will be over. Her death can be pinned on Alex and them.

"Wardell." She whispered. "Shut up! You're making this harder then it already is." I cried angrily.

Tears fell from my eyes as I watched her sob. My hand that held the gun shook.

"Was it all a lie?" I asked. "Did you really love me?" I asked.

She looked up at me.

"Yes. I still do." She cried and stepped closer to me. "Don't. " I snapped.

She bit her lip.

"Please let me explain." She said sadly.

I stared at her.

"At first I was going to arrest you, but it changed. I felt things for you that I've never felt before. I felt safe and truly loved. And I wasn't used as a punching bag." She said sadly.

A tear trickled down her cheek.

"When we started dating that was real. I wasn't playing you. I do have feelings for you. I do love you. And I won't stop. Even when you hate me I won't stop. Cause you were the first guy that didn't hurt me and didn't make me feel worthless." She said. "I'm so sorry Wardell. I never meant for any of this to happen." She sobbed.

I immediately walked towards her and pulled her into my chest.

She immediately gripped my shirt and sobbed into my chest. I cried silently with her.

I dropped the gun on the floor and hugged her back. I couldn't kill her.

"Please don't hate me." She cried. "I could never hate you." I said while kissing her head.

She looked up at me. I licked my lips and leaned down towards her.

Just then the door busted open.

"I guess I gotta do this myself." Alex said before shooting his gun.

Ayesha and I dropped to the floor. We rolled over and I pushed her behind me.

"I would've killed my bitch if she lied to me." Alex said before shooting his gun again.

We dodged it.

I grabbed the gun off the floor and shot Alex. He fell to the floor.

"She ain't my bitch." I growled before shooting his head.

I heard a gasp. I turned my head and saw Ayesha stare at me with wide eyes.

"Let's go." I said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Jacob

"She's my sister. I'm going to get her." I growled. "Your sister has caused us a lot of trouble." Captain said. "And I'll get her. She's my sister nobody else is bringing her back but me." I snapped before walking out.

God dammit Ayesha. What have you done now?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Oh boy. Who else is confused about Wardell and Ayesha??
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 677
-Hannah🎀💋