.6

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled.

I chuckled.

"I should fucking break your bones for touching her!" I yelled angrily.

I then sent a punch in his face.

"And that's for calling my mother a bitch." I said.

He groaned. I kicked his stomach. Not giving a damn if I possibly could kill him. I've done it before.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to face me.

"Touch her ever again and you'll be dead if you don't die today." I snapped while punching him out.

His body collapsed on the floor. I out my gun back in the waist band of my dress pants. I fixed my cuffs and my suit jacket. Wouldn't want anyone seeing.

I walked out of Mr. Diesel's office and passed his security. They all looked intimidated by me.

Good you fucking bastards fear me.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ayesha Alexander

"So you found these from where?" Agent Dawson asked

I sighed. Fucking idiot.

"I bumped into a man that goes by Mr. Diesel. He dropped his papers and I happen to pick up the files on the Fotopolus gang. I made copies of them and then returned the original. I don't know why he had them but I feel like the Fotopolus boys are enemies with Wardell." I said. "You're probably right and if they're enemies we could catch all of them." Agent Dawson said.

I rolled my eyes.

"She can't put her life at risk like that. She's already in danger because she's undercover and now trying to take down Fotopolus is just her death wish coming true. I refuse to allow my sister do something incredibly stupid and I'm sure Captain would to." Jacob said.

Thank the Lord for my brother. I mean I can handle my job but doing all of this was just a lot of pressure.

"But aren't you suppose to be one of this organization's best agent. What happened now? You scared now." Dawson said.

I raised my eyebrows and stood up. I went up to him.

"I ain't scared I'm just not a complete dumbass like you. I think my cases out. I make plans I don't just jump and do something. That my friend will get you killed. Why you think I haven't gotten a single scratch since I started this job. Because I'm smart. You on the other hand got shot because you wanted to be a smart ass and play captain." I said.

He glared at me.

"Fucking bitch." He mumbled angrily.

I grabbed his face and kneed him. He groaned and fell back against the wall.

I bent down towards him.

"Insult me again and I'll chop your testicles off." I threatened.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I sat in my apartment at my table. I had a glass of wine and I was looking at the files on the Fotopolus boys.

I was alps doing some research online.

The leader is Alex Fotopolus. He's the eldest so he took over when his father passed.

Don't know how that revolves around Wardell, but maybe I can find out.

I got up and got ready to sneak into Wardell's building. Maybe I can find out a few things.

As I was getting ready I heard my phone ring. I ran to it and answered it.

Me-"Hello."
Captain-"Ayesha we need you."
Me-"What's wrong?"
Captain-"We found a body and we think it might be Mr. Diesel's."

My eyes widened.

Oh shit.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hey guys. New update. DUN DUN DUN. Do you think the body is
Mr. Diesel? And if it is who do you think killed him? And did anyone notice how Ayesha threatened poor agent Dawson. 😂. Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter considering the fact that I'm writing it and it's freaking 6:30 am in New York. Lol crazy right. I should definitely be knocked out. Lol. I'm really babbling right now. Comment and vote.
Word Count: 659
-Hannah🎀💋