43

I ran to my brother and he hugged me tightly.

"What the hell is happening?" He asked. "Jerome. The fotoplus gang. Wardell! Wardell's in there!" I yelled turning around.

I limped towards the room and saw that Wardell and Jerome were no longer in the room.

"Ayesha what the hell is happening?" Jacob asked.

I turned around.

"They kidnapped us. Told Wardell I have a cop. He hates me!" I sobbed.

Jacob hugged me tightly.

"Jacob we have to find him. I can't lose him." I sobbed. "We're gonna find him okay don't worry." Jacob said.

I nodded.

"But first I need to see how injured you are." He said.

I nodded and immediately placed my hand over my stomach. The possibility of me losing my baby scaring me.

Jacob looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Are you?" He asked in shock.

Tears fell from my eyes and I nodded.

"When did you find out?" He asked. "About a week ago." I mumbled.

Flashback

I stood in the bathroom staring at the pregnancy stick. I was praying I wasn't pregnant because Wardell wouldn't want the baby. I mean we aren't even married.

I looked in the mirror and cried silently.

"Oh god please don't let me be pregnant. Not now." I mumbled.

I looked back down at the test and gasped. It was positive. I was pregnant with Wardell's baby.

Flashback Over

"Does he know?" Jacob asked as wrapped a cloth around my cut. "No I didn't tell him yet. I was going to but then all this happened." I said. 

He nodded.

"Here. Stay behind me." He said while handing me a gun.

I nodded.

We walked out the room and carefully walked along the halls looking for Wardell and Jerome.

Jacob stopped and pushed me towards the wall. I looked at him confused.

He raised his finger to his mouth. I nodded and kept quiet.

"Boss is on the roof. He needs us!" The guy yelled.

My eyes widened. Jacob quickly ran behind the guy and pistol whipped him. The man fell to the floor unconscious.

Jacob patted him down for weapons. He took his gun off him and threw it to me. I caught it and put it in the waist band of my pants.

"Let's go." Jacob said.

I nodded and we quickly ran towards the staircase.

Jacob pushed the door open. We quickly went up the stairs. As I walked I was shoved against the wall.

"Fuck!" I yelled out.

I threw a punch at the guy. He groaned and fell back. Jacob turned and shot him. He fell back down the steps. I took a deep breath.

"You good?" Jacob asked.

I nodded.

"Aight let's go." He said.

I nodded and we continued walking, we'll running up the steps.

I pray Wardell doesn't do anything stupid. Yeah I'd like Jerome to be dead but not by Wardell's hands. I can't have him going to jail because of me.

Jacob bust open the door to the roof.

"Freeze!" He yelled before a bullet flew past us.

I screamed and ducked.

Jacob shot back. I quickly ran behind something. I saw Wardell fighting Jerome.

They were both bloody. Wardell's face was busted up slightly but Jerome looked worse. Wardell got him good.

A bullet flew over my head. I squealed and shot at the person. He fell back when the bullet hit his chest.

I saw Wardell beating Jerome. He was punching Jerome repeatedly.

I quickly rose my gun up.

"Wardell freeze." I demanded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Here's the next update. Alright so the next chapter might be the final chapter guys. 😭. Don't worry I will be making a prequel. It's gonna be about Yasmin and Seth's relationship.
-Hannah🌴🎇