.5

I took a gulp of my coffee. All this fileing was tiring and then Wardell sent me to go deliver some paper work to other people. I'm so glad I didn't wear heels.

As I was walking I bumped into someone.

I dropped all the papers on the floor and so did that person.

"Fuck!" The person exclaimed. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled.

The man hurriedly picked up his papers.

"Mr. Curry's workers just get even clumsier." He mumbled angrily before walking away.

Asshole. As I picked up my papers I saw an unfamiliar set for papers. I picked it up and looked at it.

It was a bunch of profiles on multiple people and I knew exactly who these people were.

It was the Fotopolus Gang. One of the most dangerous yet classiest gang in Oakland.

Why the hell did that man have profiles on some of the members?

I quickly picked the papers up and then went on my way.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

After I delivered the rest of my the papers I went back to the copy machine.

I made a copy of each profile. When I finished I went back to my office. I out the copies in my bag and then the original I held my hands.

I was gonna give them to Wardell because I had no use for these.

I knocked on his door.

"Who is it?" I heard Wardell's voice ask. "It's Ms. Alexander. Mr. Curry." I answered. "Come in." He said.

I opened the door and saw the man I bumped into earlier. He was a scary looking man.

"Mr

"Mr. Curry this is the clumsy worker that bumped into me earlier." He said.

I clenched my jaw.

"Well Mr. Diesel I am very sorry for her clumsiness." He said.

I rolled my eyes discreetly.

"Um when we bumped into each other you dropped this file and I didn't notice until just now." I said.

That was obviously a lie. Wardell looked at me and nodded. He seemed to believe me but Mr. Diesel didn't seem to.

I put the papers on Wardell's desk.

He nodded. I then walked out of his office.

I walked out of mine and went towards the lounge room. I needed more coffee. I started making the coffee.

"So did Mr. Curry run a check on you?" A voice asked.

I turned around and came face with Mr. Diesel. My heart rate picked up.

"I'm pretty sure he did." I answered.

He smirked and went closer to me.

"So what did you find in that file?" He asked. "What file are you talking about. Mr. Curry had me file lots of paper worker today." I answered. "Don't play stupid with me." He snapped. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." I answered.

He stormed up to me. My heart rate increased even more. He gripped my wrist tightly.

My heart pounded against my chest.

"Please let me go." I asked kindly.

I didn't want to blow my cover by fighting back but if he didn't let go I was gonna have to.

"What is going on here?" Wardell asked.

Mr. Diesel's grip released from me. I sighed in relief.

"Oh we were just talking right Ms. Alexander." He said.

Mr. Diesel gave me a threatening look. I nodded my head.

"Yup just talking." I mumbled while holding my wrist that burned and was in pain.

Mr. Diesel left the lounge. Wardell looked at me then him and then my wrist. Which was hurting me like crazy.

Wardell started walking closer to me.

"Okay if you're gonna grip my wrist use this one." I said while holding my left wrist up.

He grabbed my right hand and looked at my wrist. I noticed that it was red and bruise would soon be forming.

He went to the fridge and got ice. He then came back to me and placed it on my wrist.

I looked up at him. Since I didn't have my heels on I was a lot shorter than him now.

"He did this?" He asked. I nodded.

I saw his jaw clench. Which was a slight turn on.

We then heard someone clear their throat. We jumped apart and we saw Katya. She glared at me.

"What's going on?" She asked. "Nothing. I just hurt my wrist and Mr. Curry was getting me the ice." I answered.

She clenched her jaw and glared at me before going to Wardell and kissing him on his lips.

I looked down and got ready to walk out but not before seeing that Wardell's eyes were open and he was staring at me.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

HEY guys another chapter. Hope you guys liked this chapter and did any one else notice what happened with Ayesha and Stephen. *sigh*. They are goals in real life. Lol. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 812
-Hannah🎀💋