.21

Ayesha

I was still at the hospital. Wardell came every night to stay with me. Karina came in the day to keep me company. We've become good friends I could say over the past few days.

I wanted to ask how she dealt with Klay and everything he did.

"Good Morning!" Karina chirped while walking in with a bag.

She was wearing sweats, and tanktop, socks and Nike slippers.

Way different from her usually classy attire.

"Morning." I said with a smile. "I brought you breakfast." She said while handing me the bag. "Thank you. I'm sick of the hospital food." I exclaimed before taking the bag.

She laughed and sat down.

"So I've wanted to ask. How do you deal with all the shit Klay does?" I asked.

She chuckled.

"Klay quit that life when he proposed to me." She said.

I smiled.

"That's cute." I said.

She blushed.

"Thank you. But yeah. I couldn't take it. With all the shit that had happened I didn't know if I could do it. Klay and I got into it that night. I made him choose. I know bitch move but I honestly had no choice. He chose me, but I know if he had to go back to his past it would be for a good reason and that reason would be Wardell." She said.

I smiled.

"That sounds sweet but also a big handful." I said.

She laughed.

"Now we live normally. Sorta." She said.

I nodded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Karina had left around noon because Klay needed help with something. Now I was here by myself watching tv.

I sighed and started thinking about my real job. My under cover shit. I'm not supposed to be catching feelings for Wardell. I'm supposed to be getting evidence to put him in jail.

But no here I am dating the man. And it's not for investigating. I keep trying to tell myself that but I know it's bullshit.

I know literally have to choose between a man that I could possibly be falling for and my job.

I heard a knock on the door.

I looked up and saw my brother.

Shit.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I Promise the next one will be longer. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 388
-Hannah🎀💋