.13

Bang!

I shook in fear. Jerome fell to the floor. Blood spewing from his chest.

Wardell was staring at me. He was angry.

He stocked over to me.

I flinched in fear.

His face softened.

"I wouldn't hit you." He said.

I still had tears in my eyes. My stomach ached.

"We gotta go." He said.

I nodded and followed him out.

Wardell Stephen Curry saved me. He saved my from my psycho ex-boyfriend.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I limped into his house. My leg felt like they would  give way at any given moment.

As soon as I passed the friend door I collapsed.

I felt arms grab me and hold me up.

I groaned in pain. Wardell picked me up bridal style. He placed me on his couch.

"Don't move." He said.

I nodded.

I felt the pain in my stomach again. I groaned quietly.

I saw Wardell came back. His sleeves were rolled up to the his elbows and he held so first aid kit in his hands.

He kneeled down on the floor.

"Let me see all the wounds." He said.

I nodded.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, causing his breath to hitch. I showed him the cut right below my breast.

He immediately pressed the wet cloth to it. I hissed as it stung.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

I nodded.

He wiped the cut and cleaned it. Then he bandaged it up.

He then went to my other injuries. We both were silent.

I couldn't believe jerome was working with that gang.

"Now can you tell me what happened between you and that guy?" He asked. "Only if you tell me why the hell those  guys kidnapped us." I said.

I gotta act like I don't know those people.

He sighed. "Fine." He said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Jerome he was a sweetheart when we first met. Giving me flowers and buying me stuff. It was going good the first couple of months until he came to my apartment drunk." I said.

I shivered at the memory.

"He started yelling and screaming at me. Insulting me. So I slapped him and I made the biggest mistake of my life by doing that. After that he just went off. He beat and then raped. I wasn't virgin so it wasn't like he took my virginity or anything but he still raped me." I said.

Tears stung my eyes. Some slipped out.

Wardell wiped them away. I smiled gratefully.

"That's when everything changed. Every little thing that pissed him off he took it out on me." I said.

Wardell had anger in his eyes. Maybe it's because he's hearing about a man hitting a woman.

"So um why did we get kidnapped?" I asked while wiping my tears. "They are in a gang and they hate me." He said. "That's it?" I asked. "Yup." He answered. "There has to be more. I mean why kidnap someone for no reason." I said.

He looked down and then at me.

"If I tell you the reason you'd probably hate me and be terrified of me." He said softly.

I scooted closer to him.

"No I wouldn't." I answered truthfully.

He looked at me and then down at my lips.

My heart rate picked up and butterflies flew around in my stomach.

I felt him place his hands on my face. He then kissed me and I kissed back.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

AYE THEY KISSED!!!! Finally lml. Hope you guys liked this chapter. And happy mothers day to all of your mother's and aunts and grandmother's. Comment and vote.
Word Count: 594
-Hannah🎀💋