.9

I sighed and drank my coffee. I sat in my office chair and look at my phone for the millionth time.

I reread the text over and over again.

Unknown-"Hey baby girl. I've missed you. I can't wait to see you. I bet you've grown. I'll see you soon sweetheart."

I shuddered at the message. I heard my door open. I locked it quickly and saw Wardell. He looked exhausted.

"Rough night?" I asked. "You could say that." He answered. "Do you want some coffee?" I asked. "Yes please." He said.

My eyes widened.

"You said please." I said in shock. "Yeah yeah. Just get me my coffee." He said.

I chuckled and got up.

"Thank you." He said.

I smiled at him.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~

Stephen

Gosh she was beautiful. The way she walked and talked drove me crazy. She wasn't fake like the rest to find these hoes out here. She seemed real. Her attitude was crazy but I liked that. I liked that she didn't let anyone run her.

She was feisty and I loved that. I went into my office and sat on my chair.

"Here's you coffee." She said while handing it to me.

I smiled up at her.

"Thank you." I said.

She smiled.

I heard a beep. I looked at my phone and saw it wasn't mine. I looked at Ayesha and saw she had fear in her eyes.

She immediately looked up.

"Um I'll be back." She quickly said and she left the office.

I put my coffee down and followed after her.

"Ayesha!" I whisper yelled while following her.

She turned and went straight into the bathroom.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

I waited like 5 minutes before I went in.

I heard sniffling. I turned and saw her leaning over the sink and crying.

She looked up at me and wiped her tears.

"Ayesha what's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

I went closer to her.

"Ayesha you're crying in the bathroom at your job what's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked down. I used my two fingers to pick up her chin. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around.

"You don't have to tell me but at least let me comfort you." I said.

She hugged me back tightly and sobbed into my dress shirt. I didn't care if she was wetting my shirt. I just wanted to comfort her.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ayesha

I walked to the elevator in silence with Wardell. He pressed the button and we waited for the doors to open. Once it did we got in.

"Thank you for today. You know earlier." I said awkwardly.

He nodded and kept looking straight ahead.

My heart was beating fast. I didn't know why though.

After the text this morning I didn't receive anymore.

I was heading to the station to track the number and see if I could find this person. Or Jerome.

The elevator dinged and opened to the garage.

"Bye Mr.Curry." I said while walking away.

"Ms. Alexander!" He called. I turned around. "Yes!" I answered. "Don't forget no work tomorrow because you will be attending the gala." He said.

I nodded.

"Good night Mr. Curry." I said. He smiled. "Good night Ms. Alexander."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●●~

Okay...... they got a little cute in this chapter. *sighs* GOALS!!!!! LML. Did anyone peep the gif at the beginning. Stephen is fricking bae. I love him so much. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 596
-Hannah🎀💋