44

"Wardell freeze." I demanded.

He didn't stop.

"Wardell!" I yelled. "What Ayesha! You want him dead right! Let me kill this son of a bitch for hurting my family and you!" He yelled. "You wanna go to jail!" I snapped.

He chuckled.

"So you'll put me in a jail now." He said. "No but my brother sure as hell will. Let Jerome go and you'll be able to walk a free man. We'll clear all the charges. Everything." I said.

He turned around and looked at me. There was pain in his eyes. I wanted to just hug him and kiss him but he wouldn't want that.

He started walking closer to me.

I sniffled and lowered my gun.

He stared in my eyes.

I looked down.

He picked my chin up and pecked my lips softly.

"Please just go." I mumbled.

He turned his head and looked at Jerome who was bleeding on the floor. My brother was attending to him.

Wardell turned back and looked at me. He cupped my face and kissed me like it was his last. I whimpered into the kiss.

"I don't hate you." He mumbled.

Tears fell from my eyes.

"I could never hate you. I will always love you." He said and kissed my lips again.

"I can't leave." I said.

He nodded.

"I know. But I will always be here." He said before leaving.

I cried silently as he walked away. I went to Jacob.

"You love him. Go. Go with him. I got your back." Jacob said.

I looked at him confused. My lip trembled. I bent down and kissed his cheek.

"Partners in crime forever little sis." He said. "I love you." I mumbled.

He smiled.

"I'll tell them everything. He'll be free of charges and so will you. You guys will be able to live freely." He said. "Thank you " I said.

He smiled and motioned for me to go. I turned around and started running as best as I can to him.

"Wardell!" I yelled.

He turned around and caught me in his arms. I smashed our lips together.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

He smiled and kissed back.

"I love you to princess."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~~●~●~●~

This is the end!! I'm sorry guys. I loved writing this book. I will be doing the prequel which is Seth's love story. And I also may or not be writing a new Stephen Curry story. I'm not sure yet. But I will let you guys know.
-Hannah🌴🎇