.16

I walked into the back where they were keeping Wardell.

"Mr. Curry you're out on bail." The officer said.

I saw him jump up. The officer opened the cell. Wardell stepped out. He looked at me. I felt a queasy feeling in my stomach. I sighed and turned around.

I walked out. He followed behind.

"We're going out to get something to eat and then meeting your lawyer at your house." I said.

I felt a hand grab my wrist. I stopped. I turned around.

"Thank you." He said.

I bit my lip and nodded.

Stephen pulled me into a hug.

I sighed in relief and hugged him back. I felt him kiss my head.

I sighed and pulled away.

"Come on." I mumbled.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

We reached Wardell's house before his lawyer so he was currently in the shower.

Time to continue my job. My actual job.

I can't let these little feelings get inside my head. They've already clouded my judgement enough.

I took my heels left it at the front. I then tiptoed upstairs and into his room.

He was still in the shower so I was clear.

I quickly started going through his things. I made sure I didn't leave anything messy.

I went toward shish drawers and opened it. I saw condoms. My eyes widened at the size.

Jesus God.

I quickly closed the drawer and kept looking. I saw a flash drive under neath his dresser. I quickly bent over and picked it up.

I looked at it. I heard the door open. I quickly stuffed the small thing in my bra.

"Ayesha?" Stephen called out.

I jumped up and turned around.

Dear God. He was shirtless.

A towel was the only thing around his waist and it was hanging low.

"What we're you doing?" He asked. "Looking for an iPhone charger." I answered.

He pointed over to the night stand.

Fuck.

"The back of my earring fell and I saw it and picked it up." I said quickly.

He looked at me suspiciously.

Please believe me. Please.