.7

My eyes widened as I stood in the autopsy room.

There laid on the table Mr. Diesel.

Dead.

Dawson claims that Wardell killed him but I don't think so. He seemed pretty friendly with Mr. Diesel.

I walked up of the room and was met with my brother, Dawson, and the captain.

"We should make the arrest now." Dawson said. "No. We don't know if he killed him. Wardell is just a suspect. I think it'll be smart for me to remain under cover until further investigation." I said.

Dawson glared at me.

What was with this man?

"Ayesha is right. But you'll be a suspect to." Captain said. "Why?" I asked. "Because technically you were one of the last people to see him. Since you're still undercover it'll all make perfect sense." He said.

I nodded.

"Now get home and change. A police officer will come to pick you up soon." He said.

I nodded and left the hospital.

I went back to my apartment and quickly changed.

I then heard knocking on the door. Here we go.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~¤~

Wardell Stephen Curry

I sat in the interrogation room. Well outside. They were bringing in other suspects.

Who the hell killed him? I know damn well he was alive when I left.

I heard the door open and in walked in Ayesha.

What the fuck?

She looked at me and then looked down.

They sat her next to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I don't know they came knocking down on my door and then saying I was suspected in the murder of that man you were with." She whispered quietly.

I saw her rub her shoulders. She was cold. I took off my black sweater and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

I smirked and nodded. I put it on her. She sighed.

"Look." I said to her.

She looked at me.

"Deny everything you ask. Alright. Just listen to me and you'll be out of here in no time." I said quickly before she was called in.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I heard a bang and immediately jumped.