.27

Holy water need. And perhaps the bible along with some church music.

Ayesha

I lifted my head off of Stephen's chest. I looked up at him and he was still asleep.

I slipped out of his arms and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then took a quick shower.

I walked back into the room and saw that he was facing down on the bed. His head was in between a bunch of pillows.

I chuckled.

Today we were probably gonna roam around the area.

Steph turned around and cheesed at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled at this goof ball.

I went towards the drawers where my clothes were.

I opened it and grabbed a bra and panty.

"I suggest you wear a bathing suit." Steph said from the bathroom.

I nodded and out that back. I grabbed my black and white cut out one piece. I unwrapped my towel and put it on. I felt a hand smack my ass. I jumped.

I heard Stephen's laugh. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and leaned into him.

"We should go jet skiing today." He said. "So no roaming." I said. "Well so you want too." He said. "I mean now that you mention jet skiing I wanna do that." I said. "So then it's settled. We'll take the boat out and go, but later." He said.

I turned around and looked at him.

"But why later?" I asked.

He just smirked and kissed my lips slowly. The kiss was filled with passion. I melted into his arms.

He smiled and pulled me closer to his body. He picked me up and wrapped  my legs around his torso.

We continued kissing slowly.

He laid me on the bed and started kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned loudly.

My hands ran over his shoulders feeling the muscles.

He grinded his hips into mine. I moaned. I felt my self get wet.

He started taking my bathing suit off. Every area of my body that was exposed he pressed kisses on. I moaned as he got closer to my core.

He smirked and tugged my bathing suit off.

He lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulders.

He kissed my inner thighs softly.

"Wardell!" I moaned.

He chuckled and licked my folds slowly.

"Oh god!" I cried.

He started started licking faster driving me mad. He sucked on my clit causing me to scream in pleasure.

I felt a tingly feeling. He continued eating me eat.