.18

3 days. That's how long it's been since Wardell and I had sex. Has he spoken to me. Nope but you know what he does. Has girls go into his office suck his dick and then they come at me.

Like no. They lucky I haven't pulled my gun out on them.

Oh. I would love to shoot them.

I sighed and walked off the elevator. I have yet to look at the flash drive.

I have to admit I was pretty scared to look at it.

But I have to sometime. And that's gonna be tonight and this time I won't get interrupted.

I walked into my office and gasped.

My office was thrashed and so was Wardell's.

I saw a piece of paper on the floor. I dropped my purse and stepped over the broke things and picked it up.

My eyes widened and my heart stopped.

"Didn't I tell you not to do it. Now it's punishment time."

It has to be him. It has to be Jerome.

"What the fuck?" Wardell yelled.

I screamed and jumped, causing me to trip over my heel and fall on to the floor on the broken desk.

"Ah fuck!" I yelled as I felt sharp pains over my body.

Wardell quickly went to pick me up. I groaned. He picked me up and carried out of the office and set me down on the floor.

I winced in pain.

"Ayesha do you know who did this?" He asked.

I didn't answer him.

Jerome is crazy. He's fucking crazy.

"Ayesha baby." He said while picking my chin up.

I flinched away and glared at him.

"Don't touch me." I said in a harsh and low tone.

He looked at me sadly. I just glared.

"You wanna know who did this?" I asked. "His name is Jerome. Find him and kill him just like you did to that other guy." I snapped lowly.

I got up and limped away.

"Ayesha!" He called.

I continued limping away.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

I gasped and closed my eyes.

"Did you think I was gonna hit you?" He asked shocked.

I just kept my eyes closed.

I felt his hand caress my cheek.

"Wardell please just stop. I'm not one of your little hoes." I mumbled. "I know that. You're special. You're more than that." He said, before kissing my lips.

I didn't kiss back at first. I felt him pull away, but I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He smiled before deepening our kiss.

"Yo!" I heard Klay yell.

We pulled away.

Wardell looked me in my eyes.

"You don't have to believe me but just know you aren't one of my hoes." He said.

I looked at him. He looked away from me.

I tiptoed slightly and kissed his lips.

"I believe you."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Hey guys. So golden state lost last night. I like cried. But I still have faith in them anyway tonight was my piano recital and I literally almost died lol. I only messed up once tho so that was good. Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 531
-Hannah🎀💋