.19

Wardell

"Alright I want yall to find everything you can on that guy. Everything. I want to know where he lives what he fucking eats. I wanna know everything. And when you find everything I want him dead." I growled.

I walked out of the room and then went to my car so I could drive to the hospital.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

2 days before.

Ayesha

I laid down on my couch with Wardell. He kissed my head.

I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

I've decided to give him a chance. And so far he's proved to me that he really cares for me.

Especially about the whole Jerome thing. I haven't necessarily told him everything but I told him enough.

I heard a knock on my door.

"I got it." I said while getting up.

He nodded. I pulled my shirt down and went to the door. I opened it and saw a man standing there. He had a smile on his face.

"Hi." I said confused. "Hey. I'm James. I just moved in next door." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Um how can I help you?" I asked. "Well I was wondering if-" "Baby whose at the door?" Wardell called out.

I felt him come up behind me. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

"How can I help you?" Wardell asked. "Oh I was just wondering if there was a laundry mat around here?" He asked. "There's actually one downstairs." I answered.

He nodded.

"Thank you and it was nice meeting you.." he said. "Ayesha." I said finishing for him.

"Ayesha." He said with a smile before walking away.

I heard Wardell growl lowly. I looked at him confused.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you." He said.

I rolled my eyes and closed my door. I was then pressed up against the door and lips were on mine.

Wardell pinned my arms above my head. I moaned. Wardell smiled and started kissing my neck. I moaned louder.

"You're mine. Only mine." He growled. I moaned and nodded.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I groaned when I heard the knocking on my door once again. I shook Wardell.

"I here it and no neither one of us are going to get it." He said.

I giggled. He threw his arms around me and hugged me tightly.