.36

Klay  (lmfaoo that's a first)

"Baby she's a liar!" I yelled. "I understand that Klay but she had her reasons. Just like you did with me. Remember. You were only with me because my dad wanted you to protect me." She explained.

I sighed.

"We're different." I stated. "Yes we are but at the end you lied the same way she did. And Ayesha is a really nice person. She really loves Stephen. You know it but you don't want to admit it." She said.

I sighed.

"She's lying to him." I said. "And you lied to me. Throughout our relationship. You lied about loving me. She's not lying about loving Stephen. So don't go an talk bullshit with me." She snapped.

Great now we're fucking arguing.

"Ya ass is sleeping on the couch." She snapped before throwing a blanket and pillow at me. "What? Why!" I exclaimed. "Because you're being hypocritical and you working my last nerve." She said before closing the room door.

"Karina!" I yelled.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I jumped up when I felt Stephen shift in bed.

"Wardell?" I asked. "Sorry baby. Go back to sleep." He said while kissing my forehead.

I nodded and grabbed his shirtless body and pulled him back in bed with me.

"Baby!" He whined.

I just rolled on top of him and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled and squeezed my butt before kissing my head.

"Ayesha you know I love you right." He whispered.

I smiled and kissed his neck lightly.

"I love you too." I said quietly.

He hugged me tighter.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I giggled as Steph fell off the trampoline.

"I honestly can't believe you have this." I said while jumping up and down. "I'm 26 not 40." He said.

I laughed.

"I'm gonna get something to drink you want?" He asked.

I shook my head. He nodded and went inside.

I continued jumping up and down on the trampoline.

After a while Stephen didn't come back out. I frowned and got off the trampoline. I fixed my shorts as I walked into the house.

"Wardell!" I called out.

I got no answer. I sighed and looked in the kitchen. I didn't see him.

"Wardell!" I yelled again.

I didn't get any answer. I sighed. I went into the living room.

I saw Steph on the phone.

"Come near her and I'll put a bullet straight between your eyes." He growled into the phone before hanging up.

"Baby?" I questioned.

He looked a me and sighed.

"You heard all of that?" He asked.

I nodded.

He sighed again and walked over to me.

"I can't let anything happen to you." He said while holding me.

I kissed his chin. He leaned done and kissed my lips lovingly.

I smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you so much Ayesha." He said. "I love you too Stephen." I said while leaning my head into his chest.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I put the stack of the papers on his desk. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I wake up seeing your beautiful face and then I see you at work. Life is great." Wardell said with a smile.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You're corny." I said. "That's one of the many reasons why you love me." He said with a big smile. 

I giggled.

"Did they call you after last night?" I asked. "Nope. But Klay them are tracking the number." He said. "I just want things to be over." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me around his desk.

He pulled me onto his lap and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I know baby I do too. I want to be able to work with my queen in peace. To wake up in the morning and not worry about if something crazy is gonna happen." He said.

Tears came to my eyes.

"Don't cry babygirl." He said while wiping my tears.

I sniffled.

He kissed my lips lightly.

I sighed and took a deep shaky breath.

"Wardell I have to tell you something."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ah shit. Shit is about to go down.
Comment and Vote.
Word Count: 692
-Hannah🎀💋