~Chapter ten

"Oh, Jc!!!" I ran into the room kneeling in front of a man you would never know was Jc Caylen. He was cut, bruised, swollen, and just down right broken. He didn't raise his head when I touched his shoulders gently, but when I lifted his head slightly to kiss his forehead he tried to open his eyes. I could feel a tear roll down my face. "Are you okay?"

He said something that I think was 'now that you're here,' but I couldn't be sure. I couldn't hold it in then. I let the tears come. I noticed a tear come out of his swollen eye. I wiped it away and kissed his cheek gently.

"Jc," Sam asked as he walked I to the little office. "Oh my god. Jc can you walk?"

"Sam, can use my knife to unlock the chains?"

I handed him one of my knives and he tried. It wasn't working. Sawyer walked in and pushed Sam out of the way. He grabbed keys out of his pocket and unlocked the chain. I gave him a questionable look.

"What? The guard we took down had keys and I thought what the hell."

I rolled my eyes and slipped my hand under Jc's arm to help him up. Sam and I helped walk him out of the office. I kept him close to me so I wouldn't lose him again. Marcus came over to take him from me, but I wouldn't let him. I just got him back I'm not letting someone take him away again.

"I'm going to take him to the car so he's safe with Jon."

I forgot Jon (Cozart), another guy I met today, was staying behind waiting to drive each one to another safe place which only Jon knew about. We would find out after the deed was done and we were all safe back at Sawyer's because then Jon and Marcus would go get the boys. It was so if caught the ones gone were safe because no one would be able to tell officers in interrogation where the boys were hidden.

Hugging Jc quickly I let Marcus take him. They started to disappear into the darkness and I silently prayed they would be safe. With Jc safe we headed to find Kian, Ricky, Connor, and Ricardo.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry it's short and I haven't been updating, but I have been swamped with homework this week. So with that I have decided that I'm going to start updating weekly. There will be a new update every weekend and sooner if I have time but I will definitely on the weekends. I'm sorry again.

So what are you guys hoping will happen?

I'm curious!!

Thanks guys for reading and stay amazing!!! peace...