~Chapter fourteen

We didn't call Ricky or Jc downstairs since there was nothing they could do. As they brought Kian in I mean you couldn't tell that he was hurt until you saw the towel. Blood stained and placed over his right shoulder. Jon told me to hold his shoulder as they put him on the couch, making sure his shoulder was on the outside, a towel already placed on top of it. I had to apply pressure to the wound while Jon and Ryan ran around the house to find gauze, tape, and some rubbing alcohol.

Kian was breathing but lightly. He was pale and almost a snow white. He was cold and it was scaring me.

Jon came back and pushed me out of the way. Connor stood on the other side of the couch holding Kian's hand. All I could think of was what would Andrea do if Kian died. What would she do to me? I made her a promise and I had to keep it.

"Jon, where is everyone else?"

"A fight broke out at the factory and they all stayed there to keep it under control."

Kian was in so much pain now. I ran to the bathroom to find any kind of pain reliever that could take some of it away. But I could only find some stupid vitamin C pills.

"Ryan, do you have any pain reliever?!"

I heard some running and figured he knew where it was. Walking out of the bathroom I ran to the kitchen to get some water.

Coming back in I lifted Kian's head up with a pillow.

"Kian, you need to keep your eyes open. We have some medicine that will take a little bit of the pain away. So you need to take it, ok?"

Kian shook his head and Ryan handed him the four small pills. Taking a few swigs of the water and then laid his head back down.

"I got a little sleep so, Jon, you can go back to the factory. I'll watch him."

"I'll stay down here, too."

I shot Connor a look and he returned it with a face. Ryan brought him a blanket and a pillow and then him and Jon headed out the door.

"I'm going with him!"

Oh Ryan. Connor set up his "bed" right beside the couch. He found another blanket that he set on the carpet. I was on my knees holding Kian's hand. Connor got up putting his arms around my waist and lifting me up onto my feet and pushing me aside.

He placed his blanket down. Pulling my arm back down I sat on the blanket. He draped the other blanket on my shoulders. Heading over to the closet he grabbed another blanket and finally sat down.

"You sure your good now?"

He laughed at me. I hadn't noticed how long it had been since I heard that laugh. Placing his pillow beside me he then laid down on his stomach. That's when I heard Kian laugh lightly.

I looked at him and he barely had his eyes open. I smiled at him. My best friend smiled back at me and it made life better. He forgave me and that was the best feeling in the world.

"He was stabbed." I didn't move my eyes from Kian. And he nodded towards me. "We were locked in a room together and Sam came busting in. We thought we had made it until a guard came out of no where in the hallway. He had a pocket knife and grabbed Kian. Sawyer tried to get him to change sides, but instead he stabbed Kian and ran at us. Lucky for us Jack can throw knives pretty well."

"Are you ok, Connor?"

"I'm better now that we are out of there."

"I'm sorry we didn't get you out sooner." I said it more to Kian than to Connor, but he answered for both of them.

"It's not your fault."

"What happened?"

"In there?"

"Yes."

"Aria, you don't.."

"What happened?"

He gave a sigh.