~Chapter thirteen

"Shit," I said under my breath.

Jc had stopped and just looked down at me. I could only see his outline, but I knew what look was on his face. I swallowed hard as he sat up. Sitting beside me, he put his head in his hands.

"What happened with Sam?"

"Jc."

"What happened with Sam?" His voice was now stern and cold.

"He kissed me."

"That all?"

"No."

"What else?"

"Jc, you kissed me and then started to pull up my shirt. Jc, I'm not ready for that and it scared me. I...I just flashed back to what Sam doing it the other day. He freaked me out and I screamed that's all." I tried to put my hand on his shoulder, but he pushed it away. "Jc, I'm sorry I shouldn't have let him do it and I told him I didn't want him to."

"I'll kill him."

"Jc!"

"You told him no and he still did it. He knew how much I like you. That jackass!!"

"Justin!" He turned back to me.

"What else can I say?"

"He didn't know if we were ever going to find you guys. We talked and he found out that I had never had my first kiss, so he wanted to take the awkwardness out of it. He wanted me to understand what was going to happen if you did ever kiss me!"

"I repeat he's a jackass.....but."

By now I had tears in my eyes and was trying to sniff them away. He turned to me and I turned away my eyes and lifted my hands to my face. He was silent and it was making me feel insecure and depressed.

Moving to put my feet on the floor to leave, I was tugged down by my shirt. I landed in Jc's lap and that's what he must have wanted. As I tried to move to get off he wrapped his arms around my torso like I was tied to a pole. I couldn't move my arms more than bending my elbows and there was nothing I could really do with my long legs.

"I wasn't finished yet.." he said loosening his grip. "But I understand why you let him do it. You didn't know what to expect and now look at you. Aria, I don't want secrets between us and..." He brought him hands up removing my glasses from my face. Then wiping my eyes, he kissed my lips lightly. "If you want to wait we can."

He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to the bed. He snuggled down beside with his breath on my neck.

"Jc?"

"Yea," he said in a really tired voice.

"Happy late birthday."

He tightened his grip on me pulling me closer and giving a squeeze. I could feel the smile on his face. Then with a kiss on my shoulder he was asleep. I was lucky enough to be sitting there for an hour or so just thinking about what happened while he was in that factory. 'Damn you conscience,' I thought to myself.

********

"Aria."

Fluttering my eyes I only saw darkness. I thought it was my imagination until a whisper came again. Moving Jc's arm from around my waist I sat up. Something moved out of the room and I followed it. In the hallway was a scratched up Connor Franta. Seeing his beautiful green eyes I threw my arms around him.

"Connor!"

"I'm so glad your okay."

"No, I'm happy to see you okay. When did you get here?"

"Five minutes ago maybe. They are moving Kian inside as we speak and we need your help."

"Why? What's wrong with Kian?"