~Chapter fifteen

"When we got there we were pushed around a little, then taken into the factory to face our "destroyers." They knew everything about us and yet still asked us questions. We told the truth. Ricardo and Jc took responsibility for you and the others. They accused us of getting slaves out of the country and when Jc denied it they started to hit one of us."

"But why didn't they take Sam and Trevor?"

"They're minors. They see them as innocent kids."

"So that's why Trevor was sent back to his parents and Sam was sent to a juvenile home."

"Yea. Anyway, they split us up from Ricardo and Jc sending us to guarded rooms. Kian and I were together with Ricky, but they took one of us out every so often to hook us up to this chair and inject this horrible stuff in our veins. It would burn our insides, but you don't need to know about it. As it got to the peak of burning all the water out of our body they would beat us. They pretty much did everything they could to get us to scream."

I put my head down. I thought back to the screams I thought were Jack's. "Connor that's to torture people in questioning."

"How do you know?" He looked up at me still laying on his stomach.

I looked over at Kian who was no longer with us. I MEAN HE WAS BREATHING! He was asleep letting out soft snores here and there. "They tried to do it to me. Jack was in a different room and the guy pressed a button." I let out a sigh. "I heard Jack scream or I thought it was Jack until I got out and he was waiting for me."

"Aria, what happened to your face? I don't remember you having those."

"It's nothing. I got them tonight, but I'm fine we all need something to remember this night with."

"Aria. You can tell me anything you know that. Since that first day you saw me in my boxers until we were taken away you told me everything or have you?"

"I have told all that needed to be said."

"Then why don't you want to tell me?" He sat up and turned to look at me.

"I need to tell Jc. I'm afraid he'll be mad if he's not the first to know."

"I won't be mad," a voice came from the stairs making me jump.

Jc was sitting on the stairs just to where I could see his bare-feet on the soft wood. He stood and as he walked down more and more of him became visible. His face wasn't swollen anymore, but he had some nasty bruises. At the end of the staircase he stopped and looked at me with concern. I stood and walked over to him slowly. We just looked at each other, only a foot apart. He moved first putting his arms around me instantly changing my body temperature.

"Alright love birds, I want to know what has happened in the past month in Aria's life."

Connor rearranged himself on his bed and was just starting at us. It made me giggle. I had missed them so much and I just wanted to freeze time so I could be with them here, now, and forever.

And even now in his injured body, Jc reached down sweeping my feet out from under me. Carrying me, he walked over to the armchair beside the couch. Sliding into the seat, he wrapped his arms around my arms, pulling me to his chest. I pushed away and started with the man from my past.

I told them all about Hans and meeting Jack. How Jack taught me to throw knives and how his father tried to rape me. How Jack killed his father and how Sawyer got the other girls out of the country. Going to Sawyer's and seeing Andrea. Seeing Sam and I made Jc tense up when I spoke about Sam's kiss. Meeting everyone that made tonight happen and my promise to Andrea. How the ride to the factory was and Sawyer and Sam pushing Jack and I around. Everything with the Faces of Men and being in the room with Scrent. Then finding Jc and then Ricky. How I got my cuts and bruises and everything in-between.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter guys.

But for all you that read this story and the notes I have decided to have a little contest. I'm posting three questions and I'm going to have three winners. Those three winners will be able to message me some requests for a chapter dedicated to them and their requests. You can answer all three questions, but if chosen you will only be chosen for one. So do your best and please participate!!!

Questions:

1) Who was Aria's first friend?

2) What country is this story about? [two possible answers]

3) What state do I [musicFandom] live in? [I live in the US and on the East Coast near the Great Lakes]

Good Luck!!!