~Chapter thirty

He swooped a piece of hair away from my face letting his hand linger by my ear for a few seconds. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and I knew. I don't know how, but I knew he was the one I was in love with.

Our foreheads just barely touched when he brought his hand down to my elbow. My eyes were shut for if I had looked at him I would have went cross-eyed. Then there was a peck of warmth on my forehead where his was replaced with his lips. I smiled to myself at the fluttering I felt in my stomach.

Releasing my elbow, he wrapped me into him. I felt more at home there then with my brother. With my arms around his rib cage and my face buried into his chest I was content. I didn't care I didn't remember the three months I've known him. All I cared about was that I knew my feelings now.

Two months ago I didn't know who he was and now I feel like I've known him for years. It's the same with all of the friends I had.

Releasing me from the hug he just looked at me with wonder in his eyes.

"What are you thinking," he whispered.

"I'm thinking I know how I feel now."

Entwining our fingers, he brought me to the bed to sit down. It made a funny noise when we sat down. The dog, Wishbone, had been in the room this whole time. We laughed at him coming out from under the covers looking tired.

"Can I kiss you," he asked while laughing at my laugh.

"Are you the one that has to ask," I answered not understanding why he asked.

"That's not an answer."

"It's an answer just not one..."

I was interrupted by hands flung behind my neck forcing me to him. Even with the force his lips were still soft against mine. Wishbone who must have been having trouble getting out whined at us making me laugh.

Starring at the dog, we finally thought it to be a good idea to help him out. Lifting the sheets away and picking him up and replacing him down on the floor. The little rascal took the liberty of whining at me for not giving him attention. He loved to play that game with me. If I didn't give him attention he would whine then start to bat at my foot.

So I reached down and picked him up, letting him settle down in my lap. That always caused my companion to smile and laugh at me. It's true I'm a big animal person I guess. And this dog was more mine then Jc's. Jc was the one who found him.

Jc was in town and the little thing was almost hit by a car, but thankfully Jc got him out of the road with a temptation of a piece of a bagel. He scooped him up and brought him back to the mansion. Jc named him Wishbone because while contemplating on a name Ricky asked if he would like to break the wishbone of the turkey we had for dinner the night before. That satisfied him and little Wishbone has been my best friend since the day he arrived.

"He really does like," my companion finally spoke.

"Ha. Yea. Say, yes sir she's my best fwend." I moved Wishbone's head up and down acting as if he said it and was rewarded with growl. "Sorry buddy," I said scratching behind his ears.

"Are you ready to go home?"

"I don't know. Will it be that different?"

"The only difference will be that it's the seven of us. No Trevor, but the rest of us will be with you." He took my hand from the dogs head. "You'll be safe and won't have to worry about anyone taking you away from us. The rebellion hasn't yet ended, but we should be safe at home. And your doctor says it should help you get some of your memory back being in a familiar place." Then my hand was taken to his lips like I was royalty.

"I hope it does. I want to remember. I want to remember you." I was surprised with a soft kiss on my cheek for a response.

"You will I promise," he whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all I know it's late and I'm sorry I've been busy.

So who was Aria with during this chapter?

And if you did get it I'm sorry. I tried to make it a little hard, but I mean that was really difficult to make it so you couldn't get it.

HAPPY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!! GO DORITOS COMMERCIALS!! ;) haha