~Chapter eighteen

Driving back to the factory was quiet, not even a cricket would play in that car if it had the chance. Mr and Mrs Franta didn't ask what happened inside nor did Connor want to tell them about it.

I sat in between Jc and Ricky on the floor of the Frantastic Mini Van. Their were eight of us and since the van was built for seats of two, two, and three, one was going to have to sit on the floor. I didn't want to sit beside people I didn't know so that eliminated both of the other Franta boys. Connor, Ricky, and Jc had all been recovering from injuries so they couldn't sit there. And it was the Franta's car so I felt they should have a seat, and thus I chose to sit on the floor of the van.

Upon our arrival, we joined with a few other groups of cars guarding the president of the South. The plan was to get him here and then create a nice rebellion. Of course the boys will probably not be allowed to stay, but I don't want to be the one to tell them.

We jumped out of the clown car-the mini van- and started walking up to the entrance where I saw Marcus standing by the door. He looked so much calmer than the last time I saw him. The sun gave his skin this nice glow on his pale skin. We were about twenty feet in front of the door, Jack opened the door and spoke something to Marcus. I was suddenly beside him. I didn't notice I had ran to his side, he made a smile that grew from one ear to the other. Throwing our arms around each other, we hugged telling each other we were happy the other was okay.

Pulling apart from my friend, I noticed then how tired he looked and dirty he was. There was a small cut on his forehead but nothing too serious. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, like an older brother would to a smaller sibling, squeezing me into his chest. He whispered into my ear, "I'm so happy you are okay and here."

"Hey Jack." He released me as Jc walked over to us. His hands were in his pockets, his brown hair slung back in the slight wind.

"Jc. How are you?" Jack let go of me as if we were caught doing something horrible.

Suddenly the door flung open hitting Jack in the back with Tyler walking outside. Jack yelped when the door hit him. "Bitch!"

"Oh Jack shut up!" Tyler pushed Jack's shoulder.

Tyler hugged each and everyone of us at least twice before we were allowed to go inside. Jc put his arm around my shoulder as if to tell Jack to watch out, but I wasn't sure if he was the one Jc was jealous of. We walked down that horrible hallway towards the door Marcus had opened last night. It was now wide open. I could hear arguing from inside.

Walking in I saw who was arguing. Sawyer was yelling at Sam. Ryan and Jon were sitting at the table playing paper football. Jc's arm slid off from my shoulders and he started towards Sam. I grabbed his wrist making him spin around to face me. There was anger in his eyes.

"Jc." I gave a sigh. "Please. He's our friend. He didn't mean it. Please we are all he has."

His muscles relaxed and he agreed. Sawyer was now yelling at Sam for being so careless. About what I was not sure. Sam's eyes found me and just locked into mine. It made me feel uncomfortable. Sawyer followed his gaze and stopped his rant.

"Oh. Aria welcome back. How are you?"

"Fine. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. But Andrea is on her way here."

"Why?! Kian needs medical attention!" Suddenly I thought she would want him to die if she was going to be so irresponsible.

"Since the take over Connor's mom has learned to medical studies. She can help Kian and Andrea said the house wasn't safe anymore." He walked to me dropping his hands on my shoulders. "We need you and Andrea to help and pretect the injured when the fight brakes out. Can you do that?"

"Of course, Sawyer." My eyes fell to the floor, they didn't feel I should fight with the group because of all the trouble I bring myself in.

"Sawyer!" We heard a voice yell from outside. He looked at me and I shook my head with that he left

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The only thing I was allowed to do at the factory was watch Ricardo, who had been beaten just as bad as Jc was when we found him. But Ricardo was sleeping so all I could do was wait for Andrea and Kian to get here. I drew a target on the walk and threw knives. I even started just drawing pictures with a sharpie I had found.

But once Andrea got to the factory everything changed. They brought Kian in to the lodge area we had found that had a row of beds along the walls. Mrs Franta came in with the small group that brought in Kian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys this was a tradition chapter for the next. The next chapter will be a tribute to the ideas my winner have me. Her chapter is next and I'm sorry this one was so boring.

Love you guys!!! Keep reading and voting. thanks guys!! xxx