~Chapter one

It's been a good three weeks. Jack has kept me pretty safe from his father. Hans had told Jack that I was his and to do whatever with me. Well Jack's room is sound proof and let me tell you what happened in their could get us killed instantly.

His room was as big as a ballroom with a bed not centered like you would expect. And that's because their was a secret compartment he made to hide his intel. He also hid some targets that we used to practice throwing knives at. We had heard from Sawyer once and that was the fourth day I was here. He had told us that he has been able to get Sam and Tessa out of the country and to a family that will care for them until they can go off on their own. Caroline was sent out of the country and was able to go live a new life. And as for Andrea she refuses to leave without Kian and is staying with Sawyer until we can find them.

It's kind of nice thinking she cares that much for him. She's helping plan, but if we go out to retrieve she will be staying at the house so if something should happen someone can destroy the evidence. She knows her job and if it comes to it she knows she must flee the country.

I'm hoping Sawyer can get me to his house here soon so I don't have that chance of Hans using me. Jack would never hurt me, his dad on the other hand would do anything to make me suffer. Like a week ago I came downstairs to get Jack a glass of water while we were practicing and he came home early. I was filling up the glass and he just walks in and smacks me. It didn't hurt but it didn't feel good. I dropped the glass and it shattered. He yelled at me and punched me in the stomach.

I of course had to clean up the glass on the floor. But it was hard to see. I got it all picked up which was good. I threw it in the trash then I felt someone right up against me. It made me really uncomfortable and I looked over my shoulder. It was only Jack, but since his dad was home he had to act like a pervert. I was supposed to be his slave and being in their house I have to act like one while Hans is home. I don't need to panic because I know whatever Jack does it's just his act. But I have to act, too. I have to act like it hurts when Jack hits or pushes me. I have to act like I'm afraid they will hurt me. I have to act like Jack and I have sexual intercourse when he "forces" me into his room. But none of it is real. It doesn't hurt when Jack hits or pushes me. I'm not afraid of them. And we don't have a sexual relationship at all. It's all an act.

To think about it my entire life is an act now because of the anarchy. The bad thing is I don't know anyone else in the group except the boys, Sawyer, and Jack. And we still don't know where they are hiding the boys. Sawyer has found some possible places, but hasn't heard back from any of the members in those prisons. I just hope they're all ok.

I miss them terribly. I have nightmares often about them getting tortured and I wake up crying. It always lets me see each and everyone of them.

They are in a white room. They have been strapped to chairs and have wires stuck to their head and chest. A voice asks them if they are part of Anarchy. None of them say anything and that's when the voice says power up. And it starts to send electricity into their bodies. First, is Trevor then Sam. Followed by Kian then Ricky, Ricardo, Connor, and last Jc. I always see the feeling of the electricity through his eyes. And always awake up to the light leaving his them.

It freaks me out and I'm always crying. I haven't told Jack about them because well I don't think it's that important. I have other things to do and if I think about it I might not do them. I have to practice my throwing. And Jack has been sneaking me new clothes. I have to help Jack because if I don't do something I'm going to explode!!!