~Chapter twenty-eight

I was sitting in a meadow picking the petals off of a dandelion. I could smell the lilacs growing on a nearby house. It was peaceful and I didn't want to leave. But of course all good things come to an end. I heard a snap and all the flowers died. Everything became dark and gloomy. Looking around I saw there was smoke coming from the chimney of the house so I ran to it.

Looking inside the window, I saw a nice warm fire with a beautiful black leather sofa in front of it. I knocked, but no one came to the door. I waited two minutes then turned the door knob, which was unlocked, and slowly entered. I yelled "Is anyone here?"

When no one said anything I thought it safe to enter. Once inside, the door slammed and the fire was extinguished. I was left in darkness. Looking around I saw then in a corner a pile of blankets.

I walked over and grabbed the top one, a nice dark fleece. Wrapping it around my shoulders, I then noticed what the blanket had been covering a person. Tapping them on the shoulder and then rolling them onto their back. I jumped back in horror.

He had been beaten and chained to a wall. His eyes were full of terror and all he did was put his hands up to his face. I wanted to help him, but instead I turned around and ran to the door. I was caught by the shoulder and pulled back inside. Kicking and screaming didn't do much there was no one to hear me.

I shot my eyes open and was breathing heavy. I had sweat running down my temple and an IV in my arm. WAIT! When did that get there? When did I get here? WHERE is here?!

I looked around to find myself in a hospital room. Blue walls with a giant window ledge that showed to the tall grass outside. A door that probably lead to a bathroom sat opposite me and a sofa and an arm chair were located beside my bed. The tv was on and playing a show I had never seen before.

No one was in the room with me except a giant stuffed teddy bear on a table that I couldn't reach. With it were some flowers with letters that I couldn't read without my glasses.

The door to the hallway creaked open and in walked a nice looking boy with messy hair. He was carrying a tray of food in his hands no doubt from the cafeteria. The boy looked familiar, but I don't remember why.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw that I was awake. I smiled and he quickly put the tray on the table with the flowers and wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm so happy you're awake," he whispered.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Just wait until everyone hears you're awake!"

"Everyone," I questioned. I didn't know who he was talking about. I don't even know who he is!

"Yah! Oh Ricky and Connor have been fighting these two weeks about whose fault it was and Jason will be so happy to hear his sister is back," he took out a phone from his pocket and started to type.

"Where is Jason?"

"At the Moran's with Blake. I'm texting Trevor to tell Jason to come over."

"Moran's?"

"Yea, Trevor, Blake, and their parents."

"Who's Trevor?"

"You know youngest Anarchy member and one of your friends." I gave him a confused look. "You don't remember Trevor? Sam? Kian? Connor? Ricky? Me?"

I shook my head as the guilt came over me. Was I supposed to remember them?

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short guys but I'm contemplating on making another book that will go through the events of Aria's month of not understanding or remembering anything. I will finish this book on what happens, but to know more details of what Jc went through trying to get her to remember you'd have to read that book. You won't need to read it to finish this book. It will just be for more of the story. I just don't want to take up too much time dragging this out.

Let me know what you think! Kik me! love you all! xx