More death!

Tyler's POV

We all look at Lori. Carl walks up to her, "You're having a baby? Why didn't you tell me?" She stands there, speechless. We all stare at her in shock, except for Rick, Hershel, Glenn, Maggie, and Dale. They must have known already. Shane still lays there, unconscious. I grin at Shane.

Andrea walks down the porch steps and to Lori, "Lets get you inside" her and Lori walks past me, Lori shoving me back with her shoulders. I snap my teeth at her. What the hell did I do?! I glare at her.

I see Daryl and Carol approach, each coming a different direction. Daryl's on my right and carols on my left. Daryl looks over at Carol and glares at her. She just carries her head down, trying not to pay any attention to Daryl. My heart sinks. He really thought he'd find her while Carol gave up hope.

"Where's Scout?" Carol asks me, walking towards the house where we all stood. I shrug, "She ran off" her eyes widen, "I'll go look for her" I volunteer.

"No, I'm not letting you risk your life for her, Ill go. I need to apologize to her" she cuts in. I shake my head, "No!" I argue then turning my voice softer, "I'll go..." She nods and walks closer to me. She wraps her arms around me, "Thank you" I smile as she releases me. I nod and load my gun with ammo. I run into the barn, saddling Sickamoose as quickly as I can.

I hop on and kick his sides. He slowly trots out of the barn and turns into a gallop as we follow a trail, cutting through the woods.

Hours passed and there was no sign of Scout. I'm beginning to worry, hoping shes back at the farm, safe. I couldn't loose her, not now, not ever. Her and Merle is all I got left. Well except for June but she never talks to me. She's just full of anger all the time, even Scout or Merle WASNT that mean. I was grateful that Merle and her saved my life back 4 years ago. If I only stayed out of trouble like my parents wanted I wouldn't have got mixed up with them. Well I guess it's good because I might not have met them. I knew Scouts life story by heart, but Merle..... well he had so many bad memories, mostly about him and Daryl. He said Daryl was always a pussy and a suck up, but I know it's not true. Scout came from abusive parents and she didn't act like that. And Daryl's tough as nails. Well except when it comes to Carol and Sophia.

I could see he was hurt with Sophia's death. I might not have been around long enough to know for sure but I know he had been looking for Sophia and looking out for Carol. After her death he must not have wanted to stay around Carol. Probably to upset. I kind of knew Daryl before all this knowing that he saved Scout, and I actually saw him, once, cry. I didn't know what for but he came out in sobs. He must not have wanted to be around Carol because.... its maybe too hard for him, still trying to be Merle. A man who would never be a pussy and fall in love.

A few minutes passed and Sickamoose comes to a stop. I wake from my thoughts and see a body laying at his feet.

--------------------------

Back to Scouts POV

I wake up to darkness. I rub my eyes and yawn. When I open them I see Tyler poking a fire with a stick. I smile at him as he turns to look over to me. He smiles and walks up to me. He cups on hand on my cheek, "How ya feeling?" I shake at this warm feeling. "Fine. Is Lori, Daryl and Carol ok?" He nods.

I nod, "I'm such a jackass. I guess I'm like Merle." He raises an eyebrow, "What? We both have t emit he is a jackass, and we both know he deserved being handcuffed to that rooftop" He looks at me in question. I bite my tongue. I guess I haven't told him yet. "In Atlanta.... There was a problem. When Rick came, Glenn saved him from a whole city full of walkers. Rick just woke up from a coma, after he was shot. He had no idea what was happening." I feel tears biting at my eyes but I swallow them back. "Merle was being himself and shooting at the walkers, attracting them. He attacked T-Dog and so Rick did something about it. He handcuffed him on a rooftop and T-Dog dropped the key down a drain. They all left for camp. Rick found Lori and Carl. When Daryl came back from squirrel hunting, Him, Rick, T-Dog and Glenn went back. When they got there...." I can't hold the tears back, they just spill out. "He cut off his own hand...." I start to ball like a pussy.