Part 3: Night Of The Hunter

I look over my shoulder, watching as the group disappear out of my sight. I get one last glimpse of Carol, watching as Daryl walks away from her. My heart shatters. She and Daryl deserve to be together. She was abused like the rest of us. She lost her daughter. And now she's loosing the last person she has left. Her and Daryl DO deserve each other!

Tyler and Diego walk close to me, scouting for walkers.

(1 hour passed)

We walk through the woods, weapons at ready, in case anything pops out of the bush. "Tyler keep you're knife in your hand, I have a bad feeling about this place. Any bastards might pop out"

"Or the Governor" he adds.

"That's what I said, any BASTARDS" we both laugh. "You better keep you mouth shut and watch your backs" Merle scoffs. We roll our eyes, "Ya don't want your buddy to come and kill ye" I smirk.

Merle stops and turns around, "Ya and also keep a look out for your boyfriend. If he shows up, I might just kill him!" I grind my teeth raising my eyebrows, "Who?" I question.

"Who do you think?! The one with the little bitch, who can't even protect herself against a single little walker!"

"Jesse?! Where the fuck did you get that idea from?! He tried to kill me! I only saved his life because Badger was sick! Other wise I would have let you kill him!" I'm now standing right in his face.

"Ya, I'd believe that when I see you stop acting like a pussy" He scoffs.

"Fuck you! You're still the same son of a bitch you were when I was younger! I thought after you left you changed! But no! I was fucking wrong!"

"I would keep that little tongue of yours in your mouth, or ill might just have to cut it off!"

"You're still the same! The same who would drink every funking night, while Tyler and I would go to the bar, and have a drink or two! They same who would go through women like they were going out of style! The same fucking man, who would be in fucking jail for the stupidest fucking reasons, because you couldn't keep your shit together! THE SAME FUCKING SON OF A BITCH WHO WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF DARYL, IF HE MESSED UP AND DID SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID!!!" I pant, trying to fight my anger. Holy shit! I can't believe I fucking said that to Merle Dixon!! The world really has ended. I see him clenching his hands together, shaping them into a fist. I look over to Daryl, who's eyes are wide in shock. I take a few steps back, flinching at even the slightest movement. I focus my eyes on the ground, trying to acknowledge the words which came out of my mouth.

"You beat the shit out of Glenn! You MADE him tell you where the prison is! And even worse YOU GAVE MAGGIE UP TO THAT BASTARD!!!! HE MADE HER DO STUFF THAT EMBARRASSED THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!! SHE WAS TOPLESS WHEN I FOUND HER!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

But he simply says nothing, just stares at me. And I continue on, ranting, "Back in Atlanta you had everything coming to you. You did this to yourself!" Daryl walks up, back facing me, staring Merle in the eyes. "Get out of the way Darlina, this doesn't concern you!"

Daryl shakes his head, "No! Scouts right! You had everything coming to you!"

"What? HUH? IS THAT WHY I LOST MY HAND?!" Merle comes right up in Daryl's face.

Daryl snarls, "YOU LOST YOUR HAND BECAUSE YOUR A SIMPLE MINDED PIECE OF SHIT!" Daryl starts walking away but Merle acts quicker, grabbing the back of Daryl's shit, and ripping the back out. "Merle!" I scream, rushing to Daryl's side.

I gasp in horror as I study every scar his fucking abusive father did to him. It's even worse than what I caught a glimpse at back at the farm. Merle stands there in shock, eyes widen, jaw dropping. "I-I didn't know..."