Rise against everything we beleive in...

SCOUTS POV

I make my way towards Daryl's cell, holding a pail of water. He needs pay back.... he's not gonna get away with that shit he pulled yesterday...

I know the governor will show up sometime, but before we go to war, he needs to feel what he made us feel.....

I barge into his cell, making him jump. "Wake up, Asshole!" I throw the water onto his head. He jumps off the bed growling, "What the fuck?!"

"That stunt you pulled yesterday, will not go unwanted!" I throw the pail at his knees, forcing him to double over, "You fucking asshole! You're just like your father! And I know how that feels to be the victim, BUT I WOULD NEVER HIT SOMEONE FOR NO REASON! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU! MERLE TOLD ME OTHER WISE, BUT NOW THAT I'VE OPENED MY EYES, YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE ME! AND I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T GO BLAMING MY SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE!" I swing my arm, connecting my fist with his jaw.

"CAROL CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT, BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE'S PROABABLY SCARED OF YOU NOW! YOU'RE NOTHING BETTER THAN WHAT ED WAS!!!" I kick him in the thigh, screaming.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT!" Daryl bolts quickly, swinging me onto his shoulder, "LET ME GO ASSHOLE!"

"Nope" he bolts down the hallway, making his way outside. I scream out. "Shut up! Or I'll cut yer tongue out! Ye hear me?"

I hear Rick call out, "What the hell Daryl?" Daryl just shakes his head, "Im going out!"

"RICK HELP ME!"

"Daryl?!" I see Carol come out of her cell, "WHAT THE HELL?!" Daryl grabs his crossbow from the mess hall table, and rushes outside towards the gates.

"Carl, open the gates!" Daryl hollers.

"NO CARL! DON'T DO IT! HELP ME!"

Carl hesitates, "OPEN THE FUCKING GATE!" He nods and pushes the gate open.

Daryl runs out into the woods, with me still on his back. I kick and scream at him, but he only tightens his grip.

When were farther into the woods, Daryl finally lets me down. I try to bolt, but he grabs my shoulder. "YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!" His voice hoarse. I lock eyes with him, "I know I messed up...." His voice lowers.

"Big time, Dixon!" He nods.

"..... I don't know what to do!" His eyes flash of worry. Wow... I never knew how emotional he could get....

"You need to talk to her.... and not the way you usually do.... she really needs you now." He lazily gives a nod, "I know Carol.... she's been through a lot.... and she doesn't need to see you hit someone.... she'll just see Ed, and that'll scare her...." His eyes drop down, "You need to open up to her.... show her that you're there for her...." I clear my throat.... "I know... life has been hard for you hillbilly.... but you're going to loose everything, if you don't show that same love back..... and flipping out on her doesn't help...."

He takes a step back, shoulders square and slanted. I walk up to him and embrace him in a hug, this time he doesn't flinch. "You're a good man. You've just had a shit life.... and I know how it feels to be left for the dead. Forgotten, and broken.... but Merle saved me from those demons... and now I'm here for his brother..... my uncle...."

He uncoils from me and leans down, "Im so sorry. I'd never wanted to hurt you..." I shake my head, "You never did...." He shakes his head now, "I'm just like my father.... I can't change that.... I guess Merle just figured out to control it around his family...." He turns and heads towards the prison.

"No....!" He stops slowly. I walk up behind him, forcing him to look at me, "You're nothing like my grandfather. You're NOTHING like him! You're just a Dixon. Hardcore, Badass, asshole, Redneck son of a bitch. And your the best uncle I could have asked for" I pull him in for another hug. I whisper, "And you'll make a great husband and father one day...." I break from him, watching the look on his face turn. "What? With who?!"