How To Save A Life

OK GUYS THIS CHAPTER, IM SORRY BUT IS GOING TO BE LONG! SO THE TITTLE ISN'T MINE SINCE I COPIED IT FROM THE SONG HOW TO SAVE A LIFE! SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, AND BE AWARE, YOU MIGHT CRY. I DON'T KNOW. I'M ALREADY CRYING. THIS IS SAD, BUT I'VE ADDED SOME HAPPY PARTS SO YOU DON'T FEEL TOTALLY BUMMED OUT. SO HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I watch Daryl leave, I quickly open my bag and pull out my liquid foundation. I run to the bathroom again and apply it to my face. Ain't no way am I going to let anyone else see my scars.

When I finish I return to my bed and allow myself to drift to sleep.

(MORNING)

I wake in a start, jumping up as I feel a cold sensation engulf my body. "AHHHH!!" I scream, rubbing my eyes, noticing I'm all wet. "What the fuck!" I hear giggling beside me. I growl looking up at Merle, Daryl, Jesse, and Badger laughing. "What the hell did you do that for?!" I drape my wet blanket over my shoulders.

"Ya slept in. You know we don't have that kind of tolerance around here! Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Daryl chokes on a sob of laughter.

I growl at him, "Fuck you guys!" Badger's on the ground, holding her stomach, laughing. I'm glad she can at least laugh in this hell hole world.

I shiver, teeth chattering. "Hell at least we didn't do it in the cold. It feels like over 40°c out there!" Jesse laughs.

Merle grins from ear to ear, chuckling.

After a minute or two I start laughing along with them. They all start to run out of the room the minute I jump out of bed, chasing them.

I run down the hallway and watch as the disappear. I kick open the mess Hall's double doors and shriek at another feeling on liquid being dumped on me. I stare up and feel the bucket come crashing down on my head. "You motherfuckers!" I scowl, trying to hide my laugh. I pull the bucket off my head to see everyone howling to the sun.

Rick holds his right side, howling so loud, walkers cold probably see the, for miles. Even Michonne laughs. I see Daryl, Badger, Jesse, and Merle in the corner. "You dead! I tell you! DEAD!!!" I feel a towel being draped around my shoulders. I hate the feeling of wet jeans against my body. I look up to see Carol, trying to hide her smile. I just smile. "Thank you" she nods.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" Everyone laughs even louder.

I turn my back on them, before my smile can appear. I shuffle down the hall, with Carol beside me. Her eyes bright in worry. It's the most I've ever seen her in. "You ok?" she looks at me, "What?"

"I said you ok? You look worried or something. Like I mean more than usual. But then mysterious at the same time. Something wrong?"

I hear her swallow hard, knowing there's something wrong. She wouldn't be trying to remember this moment if there WASNT something. "Nothing. Everything's fine. Why do you ask?" Her eyes never touching mine

"You sure? You can tell me anything" she shakes her head, wrapping her arms around me. "Nothing. Just feel different for some reason" she withdraws her arms. Something's terribly wrong. And I'm gonna get to the bottom of this!

She turns around, blocking the cell door. I quickly change into different clothes, watching her every second. Her heads lowered, back turned, and is leaning on the bars. I pull on my dark jeans, a black shirt with a heart, two pistols, and angel wings. I buckle up my black belt, pull on my black combat boots, and my black leather jacket. Hell do I look goth. I strap on my knife on my hip, my knife on my thigh, my other knife in my boot, and my slingshot in my back pocket. Who would have thought my weapon of choice would be knives. I always liked my old slingshot, and that's all I really carried around. Well except for my Smith & Wesson 3913 Ladysmith, the same one Andrea had. The one I taught her how to take it apart and put it together.