Our separate ways

We reach close to the road, Glenn, Maggie, Badger, Diego?..... And..... Tyler?! I smile at him, wanting so badly to wrap my arms around him and hug him. He's my brother! Without him and Merle..... I have nothing left. Daryl hates me, Carol probably does to. Fuck! Wait... Where's Jesse?

Tyler looks at me, smiling, then looks at Merle. His eyes grow wide. He lips something, which I can't pin point, jaw hanging like he has nothing to keep it up and closed. Diego rushes to my side, while I lean down and scratch behind his ears, kissing the top of his forehead, "I missed you boy, Im sorry I never got a chance to come back and get ye. You's a good boy" I whisper.

He licks my hand, probably asking for food, he hasn't eaten for hours. Well I haven't really either. My stomach starts to growl. FUCK! why did I have to think about food?!

Glenn comes running, "What the hell is he doing here?" Great here it's comes, "You know what he did? You know what he did?!" Glenn, Maggie, and Tyler faces us pointing their weapons. "Leave it alone!" Maggie screams.

Daryl drops Carol, making her stand up, knowing this might turn ugly, real quick. Carol nods a thank you, and leans against the tree bark, steadying herself.

Then I feel someone come up behind me, panting. I turn to see Jesse laying his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. I just smile.

"I know. He ain't coming with us" Rick stares at Merle.

Tyler raises his gun pointing it at us. "Tyler.... What the fuck?! Its Merle!! Why are you threatening to kill us?!" He shakes his head, "I wasn't......"

I interrupt him, "then why?"

"I ain't pointing it at you.... I'm pointing it at him!" He points his gun, targeting Jesses brain. "NO!" I scream, stepping in front of Jesse. "He's a traitor!!! He's the reason why that accident happened back at the drop off!!!!"

"It WASNT his fault! Tuco had Jane! He had no choice!"

"He should have left her to die!" I grind my teeth, glaring at him. God, if looks could kill someone, he'd be dead by now.

"Hey get that hell out of my face!" Daryl yells and pushes Glenn's gun out of his way.

"Hey looks like you're going native, brother" Merle jokes

"No more than you hanging out with that phyco back there."

"Yah I got to emit, he is a charmer, putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea, big time baby." he glares at Michonne, and licks his lips. God Merle can be a disgusting bastard sometimes, well actually most of the time.

"Andreas in Woodbury?" Glenn asks.

"Yeah, right next to the governor" I reply.

Michonne raises her Katana and takes a few steps forward. "I told you to drop that!" Rick pushes her weapon away. He takes a few steps forward and asks her, "Hey, you know Andrea?" She says nothing, "I asked you... do you know Andrea?"

Merle answers for her, "Yep she does. Her and Blondey spent all winter, huddled up in the forest. Yep, my Nubian Queen here had two pet walkers. Yep cut the arms and lowers jaws, kept them in chains. Kind of ironic now I think about it..."

"Shut up bro" Daryl demands.

"Hey man we snatched them up in the forest. Andreas close to dying." Merle carries on.

"Is that why she's with him?" Maggie asks.

"Ya, snug like two little bugs. So what you going to do now sheriff? Bunch of liars, thugs, and cowards." Merle still continues on.