|9| message from Peeta

West, Kennedy, and Will all stand right outside the training room, and despite the noise from the workers, I can here their conversation.
"The mutts are our Peacekeepers now!" West yells at Kennedy.
"It makes no sense to hire peacekeepers when we have perfectly capable mutts to do the job!" West exclaims. Kennedy nods. Earlier this morning, West hired Kennedy to be his second in command.
"Alert the districts about the capturing of Katniss Everdeen and that we have her in our possession now. Send a video message to them through the screens and tell them that if any citizen tells us where Katniss's family is, they will receive a money prize and a house in the victors village without payment." West commands. Kennedy nods again.
"Oh! And tell them about our wolf mutt army and the consequences if they not Katniss tell us." West concludes.

With that Kennedy hurries off into the elevator to complete West's task. West is left with Will by his side.

The torture gym has been buzzing with scientists and torturers since yesterday when they all came in the gym at the once. There isn't a nightshift or a day shift. The workers are just constant. Every once in a while a few workers will get in the elevator, but they are always replaced by others or come back within a few minuets. And I've noticed something between the employees. They look at each other and me often. Especially this one girl with long brown hair and this boy with blonde curly hair. Something is off with them.

The only bad thing about the gym being full now, is that the lights stay on throughout the night, and there is the constant sound of chatter. I thought that being waken up every two hours by the mutts training was bad, but now there isn't quietness at all.

Every worker wears a white suit. It's the same style as West's silver one. I think I've figured out the dress code.
Silver equals in charge because that's what West wears, and he is the only one wearing silver.
Gold equals someone of importance like West's guards and the mutt army.
White equals a worker slash employee.

West says something to Will that I can't hear and Will disappears inside the training room, and appears again with two mutts. Both girls.

I can't make out what they are saying so I watch as Will hands one mutt to one worker and the other to another. The mutts obey without a fight, but they look angry.
The two workers with the mutts make them lay on separate tables. The girl mutts have longer "fur" on their heads and are less buff.

I'm leaning against the bars of my cell watching a scientist inject one of the female mutts with a sedation medicine, when I'm startled.

"Let's go!" West yells from the door of my cell. I whip my head backwards to see him unlocking the door. I was so caught up in watching the two mutts that I didn't see him cross half the gym to where my cell is.

I rush over in front of the cell door thinking that maybe, just maybe, I can make a run for it, but my excitement quickly melts away when I spot the three workers in white suits behind him, all of which are staring at the ground.

Bolt shocking

Yesterday West said that I will be bolt shocked today.
Goosebumps cascade down my arms.

"Get her." West commands pointing at me. The three scientist behind him enter my cell and I backup until I'm pressed against the back of my cell. I'm no use against the three of them though, so I don't resist. They grab my shoulders and handcuff me.

Before I know it they are ushering me out of my cell and into the left half of the gym where all the doors are connected to the glass wall. West goes into one of the doors, and the workers make my follow him. I can see inside the room because of the glass wall and it's not as big as the last one. The walls are white and there is something I can't quite see that is sitting the in center of the room.