CHAPTER 1

It was early afternoon when Criss got a phone call from his old buddy, that he hadn't heard from in years. His name was Klay, after talking for a few hours, Klay asked Criss if he would be interested in going back in time with him, for a little reunion with the people we used to hang with at first Criss said he was way too busy, but Klay's charm finally won him over.

After telling all of his crew to take a few weeks off, and just take care of the mindfreak store, and liquidity, while he was gone was all he asked them to do then he got packed and got on his private jet, headed to Long Island, New York where he was born, and raised to meet up with his old high school buddy Klay, and a few others Klay didn't mention to him. Criss's flight landed and Klay met him in his black mustang, loaded his luggage for him, then gave him a big hug, before taking him to his house for the ultimate surprise of guests.

Right when Klay brought Criss into the house Abby ran and jumped in his arms for a hug...he looked at her for a second, and said the only girl that did that to me in high school was Abigail...she kissed him on the cheek, thrilled that he remembered her. Criss had a eidetic memory he remembered people very well. Sully slapped him on the back, as he walked in, Criss turned and asked him what in the hell he was doing there! He didnt go to school with him. Sully looked around and said he knew he didn't, but Klay invited him so here he was!

All the warm welcomes and laughs disappeared as soon as I walked in the door behind Sandy & Nell...for they all knew how Criss hated me, in high school, he was always pulling cruel pranks, making fun of me and hurting my feelings all the time. He turned and looked at me, but he didn't seem to remember me but he did remember Sandy and all the others and that Nancy was always chasing him down wanting a piece of him but then again from what all the guys remembered about Criss, was all the girls wanted a piece of the sexy crazyass Greek goth punk & to some of the girls he did give a fair piece of himself too more than once.

Shelly was very jealous for she thought she controlled and owned Criss but he quickly showed her otherwise. Zoey was one of the girls that Criss really liked hanging with back then. Sully came over to me, and asked for my name, I told him Kacie, he asked me what kind of friend I was to Crisstopher? I quickly told him I wasn't, that I was just in the same class as him. He said well can't win em all, then he smiled at me and told me that I was quite sexy. I looked at him and blushed, and said that I wasn't Sandy came up behind me and said sure I was.

We all had our luggage packed and ready to head out to the plane first thing in the morning. Klay was the only one that knew where we were going to and he wouldn't tell anyone where he was taking us, we boarded the plane by the numbers on our tickets. I wanted to sit with either Sandy or Sully, but I got stuck sitting with Criss! Of all the school buddies I got stuck with the one that hated me what were the odds. I just put my earbuds in and listened to my music. Unfortunately for me, Criss was boredand kept bugging me every 5 minutes asking me what I was listening to after an hour of his annoyances I finally I handed him one of the earbuds, so he would shutup he was caught off guard when he realized I liked the same artists that he loved and was even a little flattered when he heard his songs come on 'Suicide Machine', 'D.A.M.', 'Come Alive', and his first song he ever made into a video right after high school 'Don't You Want My Love' but I totally forgot those songs were him, and he was listening with me, when I realized it, I immediately turned red.