CHAPTER 13

That evening Criss worked for hours, on a a surprise wedding dress for Nell. I sat in his lap while he worked, he let me inlace the beadwork while he worked on hemming it together, after we finished the dress he told me to stand up so he could measure the dress to me, for Nell and I were about the same size. Criss was well satisfied with his finished results as he hung it up from the huts ceiling.

Criss grabbed me and playfully after his work was done & tossed me on the feather mattress he had made for us and told me it was now playtime he slowly peeled my clothes off and stripped down and gently crawled on top, got into position and entered me slow and smooth. The more Criss hungered for me the more I craved him. I moaned in ecstasy as he moved quicker and with a little more pressure, he wanted to go all the way with me, he even got a little kinky by putting us into real interesting positions. Criss passionately kissed me over & over while giving little moans n groans as he called out my name during his orgasmic satisfaction, he didn't even take a breather this time around he just rolled me over and finished up with the ultimate penetration, and we climaxed together. I tried to get up afterwards but he hauled me back down, snuggled up with me, and kissed my neck. I knew not to fuss with him, when he wanted to snuggle, so instead I fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

Early that morning I asked him if it was possible for him to let Pete borrow his diamond star pinky ring for the wedding ceremony he looked at me like I lost my mind momentarily but then realized it wasnt really doing any harm, for they were stuck in a jungle island paradise and because he loved me so much, along with me asking him so sweetly, he gave in and took his ring off, and handed to me. I kissed him, and told him how sweet, and precious he was to me, he gave me his irresistible smile and said he knew he was, but I'd owe him a little more later. I told him I'm sure I would, then I ran to find Pete to give him the ring.

Pete accepted the ring and put it in his shirt pocket, and told me to make sure I really thanked Criss for this. I told him not to worry, that I was sure I'd really be thanking him more than once for all he's done for the wedding so far, he made the dress, he lent the ring, he helped Klay and Sully handmake the pillars, and sitting benches he helped all the girls make up the bouquets, for each pillar he also made a beautiful flower head band for Nell to wear.

C-Top volunteered to be the matchmaker, beens no one else wanted the job I was asked to be the maid of honor, and Criss was the best man beens Pete said Criss more than earned it. The wedding ceremony was perfect, and very beautiful, Nell walked down the path, Criss put her hand in Pete's after kissing her on the cheek, than he took his spot behind him. C-Top was actually very inspirational during his speech, as he went through the vows, then when he said exchange rings Pete went to his pocket for the ring, but it was gone...he panicked a little bit but he turned when he heard Criss snickering a little, he turned around to see Criss holding the ring to him & handed it to him. Pete playfully punched him first, then he turned around & slipped the ring on Nell's finger as tears of joy streamed down her face. Now the after party will officially begin!! They danced around the fire, and sang karaoke to their favorite songs. When it was time for bed, Pete and Nell had one last surprise, when they got to their hut, Criss and I redecorated their entire hut, just for the newlywed night with flower petals all along the floor, and in the bed. Criss also had beautiful red handmade candles that were all lit so they could see. They both were amazed at their newly improved home. Pete lifted Nell up and carried her into their little hut, and put her in bed then he joined her they got undressed, and made sweet passionate love to each other, for the first time as man and wife.
(Pic of Nell's wedding dress below)