CHAPTER 29

I prepared a very special dinner for Criss, by taking out some candles and our best dinnerware then I ordered fancy Chinese takeout. I seen the time, and knew I wouldn't have enough time to cook myself. I sat the table, and had some sweet music playing in the background with the lights turned down low. I got a bottle of sweet cherry wine and 2 glasses. Right as I placed them on the table, Criss came in the door he took one look at his scenery, and knew something henke was going on. I was sitting down waiting for him, he came in and smiled at me, then walked up to me and gave me a kiss, and asked me what the special occasion was, I smiled back and told him I had someting to tell him, but first we need to eat, before it gets cold, so he sat down and we ate together, but I could tell he was really curious about what the occasion was for by the way he was squirming in his seat. Finally as I poured us both a glass of wine, he took me by the hand and asked me why the occasion, that he couldn't take the suspense any longer.

Meanwhile back at Sandy's house, her and Sully were taking care of their daughter Skylar when she accidentally let it slip to Sully that I was soon having to go through all this with having kids. Sully looked at her and said why is that she looked up and said because she's pregnant with Criss's son. He was shocked at hearing that, and grabbed his phone but she took it away from him, and said no one else is finding out! that she wasn't even supposed to tell him. Sully pouted but said fine and went back to putting Skylar's diaper on while Sandy was smashing bananas for her, for it was her favorite. Sandy playfully stated that she was going to turn into her lil monkey.

Criss kept asking me until I finally gave in and sat on his lap and told him very hesitantly, that we were pregnant. I tried reading his expression but I couldn't, he turned to me for a second then he kissed me and told me I better not be playing with him. I showed him the picture of the sonogram, he jumped up with extreme excitement, spun me around, til I almost lost my dinner then he drowned me with kisses, while asking me how far along we were!? and if I knew what its going to be!!! When do we start the nursery!! Who all knows!! I put my fingers on his lips to close them, and asked him to calm his shit, he came back to earth, and calmed down but he still hugged me, and kept kissing me as he said he needed to tell mom and his brothers, then everyone else!! as he ran out the door. I looked around and said ok that went well. Criss ran back in and kissed me again and told me how happy he was, and that he really loved his Sweet Bess then ran out the door again. I cleaned up the kitchen, after I texted Sandy and told her the magic rabbit was outta the hat, she said ok, and began calling everyone telling them about my surprise bundle of joy that was on the way.

Criss went to his mom's hotel room at the Luxor, and told her the great news, she shouted with happiness and cried tears of joy knowing she was going to be a grandma again, she kissed Criss and said she wanted to go be with me. Criss told her that Costa was going to bring all of them over to Serenity tomorrow to celebrate. Dimitra agreed to let it wait then Criss kissed her bye, and ran to his Crew and to Felix to tell them the good news. They all shook his hand and congratulated him. Criss anxiously drove back home to be with his Sweet Pregnant Bess, so he could see if he could get me to tell him if we were having a boy or a girl, if I wouldn't tell him, he would have to use his mentalism to get his answer. He pulled up in the driveway, and raced into the house to find me in the bathtub soaking up some suds, he walked over to the tub, and slid in behind me in his clothes in all, I laughed at him, and asked him what he was doing. Criss grinned at me and said taking a bath, being with my Sweet Bess, and doing my laundry at the same time. Criss turned me around to face him, and showered me with deep passionate kisses. Seeing him wet and in his clothes really turned me on, I pulled his wet shirt off, then asked him to remove his jeans. he gave a devilish smirk then lifted up in the tub with me on top of him, and took his jeans off. I looked down and asked him why he was going commando, all of a sudden, he sheepishly said that he was in such a hurry for work that he just pulled his pants on and left plus when he wore his Diesel underwear, it put noticeable lines in his jeans, then when he worked, they'd bunge up, and be uncomfortable. I said ok, and cut him off, by kissing and making out with him. We fooled around in the tub for a few hours then he carried me to the bed, and we finished making love on our bed still wet and sudsy when we were done he cuddled with me, and began asking about the nursery, & how far along in the pregnancy we were. I told him almost 2 months in, and the babies gender was a surprise he huffed a little bit, then nuzzled me and begged me to tell him. I couldn't resist his charm, and finally gave in after 2 hours. I told him we were going to have a baby boy. Criss looked at me in tears, and gave me his million dollar smile from ear to ear he wanted to talk about baby names, but I just wanted to sleep so he gave in, and turned out by the lights and held me in his arms, and sweet talked to me til we both fell asleep my Greek Houdini had never been happier, for I was giving him a son.