CHAPTER 32

Criss was so excited to get me home the next morning, he woke me up at 6:30 in the morning, to sign me out. All I wanted to do was hold my son. Criss and I walked down to the nursery, and the nice lady handed us our son, but then handed us a second child, we looked at the lady and said we only had one child, the lady looked at us, and asked us to follow her into the office. I was holding our son, and the lady was holding the second child. Then the lady explained that this infant belonged to her daughter, that didn't make it through the surgery, and she didn't have time to raise the child, but didn't want it to go to an agency, she took one look at us and decided we would make the best family for the child, and beens she was the next of kin, for the baby she had the right to give it up, to whoever she saw fit. Criss being a natural father, and for the fact he loved kids, he fell in love with the baby immediately, and took it gently from the lady. Then he turned to me, and said it was a lil girl, and asked me if we could please keep her.

I remembered what the surgeon said to my husband that I couldn't have anymore kids, I gave him a quick smile, and told the lady, that we would love to have her. She gave us the infants birth certificate, and asked us what we wanted to name her. I asked her what her daughters name was, through tears she said her name was Angela Reed. Criss immediately loved the name, and told us both our lil girls name was going to be Angela LeAnn Sarantakos. Beens the lady was a registered nurse, she put our names on it as the childs parents, then gave us both a hug and said thank you. So instead of walking out with just a son, we walked out with a son and a daughter.

Before we got home Criss told me we had to add more to our nursery. I agreed, so we both stopped at a mall, and he went daddy crazy on buying girls supplies, clothes, toys, and anything he could think of. Then he paid for everything, and drove us home. He helped me with the kids, I watched the baby's, as he unloaded the car, and got to working on the nursery to make room for our daughter. Once they were asleep I pitched in and helped him finish the nursery up. We moved both our babies into their new room and turned on the baby monitor. We finished our hectic day with a peaceful, luxurious soak in our hot tub, with the baby monitor near by so we could hear and see everything.

After soaking for 25 minutes, we got out and dried each other off, he told me to lay down and relax, while he checked on our tiny tots then run downstairs, and grab some ice cream for us to share. He glanced in, and they were both sleeping peacefully. 10 minutes later he came in and joined me with a bowl of Cookies & Cream ice cream. We ate together while watching Max, a very awesome movie about a german shepard war hero, being sent home after losing his owner in the line of duty, and being taken care of by the deceased owners little brother. When the show ended, I heard some noises through the monitor, we both ran in to see them both awake and hungry. I grabbed Angela, and fed her, while Criss had Johnny. He had his endorsers make our kids matching onesies, booties, baby beanie hats, and bottles, only his was green, and hers was light red, Johnny's said Daddy's Lil' Mindfreak on it. Angela's had Daddy's Lil' Miss Mindfreak on it. But he didn't stop there, he ordered me a red hat and a tank shirt that said MRS. MINDFREAK on them, his had MR. MINDFREAK on them. After feeding and burping them, we both changed diapers and rocked them to sleep using Criss's song Fear, as a lullaby, seeing as both of them enjoyed its sound. We waited for them to be sound asleep before leaving the room.

We got into bed, and he wrapped his arms around me, and said he couldn't ask for anything better, than what I have given him, then we kissed passionately both wondering what our friends and family would say when they all see Angela. We then snuggled up together and he said he loved his Sweet Bess, I told him I loved my Sexy Greek Houdini, and we went to sleep, with one ear each on the monitor.