CHAPTER 26

The wedding was short, sweet, and very beautiful, the reception was extremely magical with mindfreak, and believe themes all in the room. We danced, drank, and opened our wedding gifts. The greatest gift of all was being apart of his amazing family, and getting to be close to the most amazing guy on the planet, my newlywed husband. After the reception was over we said our goodbyes, and my honey took us home, the only difference was this time we were married for real.

We pulled up in our driveway, and he ran around to my passenger door, and pulled me out of his phantom Royce, carried me all the way to our bedroom upstairs. I got into something more comfortable, he went down and grabbed champagne and 2 glasses and raced back up the stairs. He had one last gift for me, that he didn't show me at the reception. Criss poured the champagne, and handed me one of the glasses, then he took his clothes off and jumped in bed next to me. we clanked our glasses together, and toasted to us, then he pulled out a pamphlet and handed it to me.

I looked at it, and asked him what it was for....he told me that was our honeymoon getaway. A very romantic place located in the very beautiful tropical paradise Jamaica. But before coming back home, he said we were going on a double honeymoon, and he was taking me to Cabo, Mexico. I gave him a hug n kiss, and said it was perfect, then I asked when were we going?? He smiled at me, and said would 2 days from now be too long of a wait, I said no that it was perfect timing. Criss turned the lights off, and pulled me close to him and we fell asleep holding each other, with our wedding bands touching.

Around 3 am he woke me up kissing on my neck, I turned to him, and he said he was in the mood for some hanky panky. I looked at the clock and asked him if he knew what time it was, he snickered at me, and asked if we were on a time schedule. I told him not really, as he jumped on top of me, and said good answer. We rustled in the bed for a few hours then chased each other naked through the house trying to see who could make it to the fridge 1st. I would have won if Criss wouldnt have cheated using his magic. I ended up making our peanut butter sandwiches while he poured the chocolate milk. We walked back into the living room and snuggled together under my mindfreak throw blanket and watched a really old cartoon, before it was over we ended up making out on the couch. He got a lil too frisky tho and we ended up rolling off the couch & onto the floor, we never stopped laughing during the whole scenario. Criss wanted to play a little dirty with me, but I jumped and ran to make him earn it, for I wasnt real fond of kinky sex. Criss caught me before I made it to our bedroom, put me in handcuffs, and took me to the bed then gave me his devilish look, and cuffed me spread-eagled to the bed. He grabbed his cowboy hat and put it on and asked me if he needed to put his spurs on to spur me out of the chute. I gave him, a very evil look, he giggled and said ok...no spurs...instead he sat across my waste, and playfully slapped the side of my ass. I warned him, that he'd better play nice, but he jumped in without warning, so I took my knee and kneed him in his ass. he calmed down, and said Crazy Crissy be good boy from here on out he promises. I told him he better be, he gave me a smile, as he made long wild and passionate sex with me. Afterwards he took me out of the cuffs, but before he knew what was happening, I had him in the cuffs and told him no magical maneuvers that it was my turn. Criss snickered as he said sure thing baby. but while I was toying with him it wasn't 2 minutes before he was out of his cuffs, rubbing my back, and breasts. After we climaxed together he ended up on top of me again, I told him he cheated that I was supposed to be on top. Criss sleepily muttered uh huh, then snuggled his head next to my breast and gave them a kiss, and fell asleep. I played in his hair for a while then whispered I love you in his ear. Criss very sleepily murmered he loved me too, then we both fell asleep.