CHAPTER 8

Nell was sitting by the stream, that Mickey and Mark had made, washing out her hair, and humming a lullaby her mom used to sing to her when she was a baby. Dallon was further up the stream, filling water buckets when he heard her humming a very familiar tune he dropped the buckets, and ran over to her and asked her how she knew that tune.

Nell looked up at him, and said that it was her mothers lullaby that she made up for her when she was a baby then she looked up at him inquisitively & asked him how he knew it beens it wasn't an everyday lullaby it was a made up one no one knows it but her. Dallon proved her wrong though when he sang the entire lullaby word for word, when he finished it he told her his mom sang it to him as well and he asked her where her mom was. Nell had a lost expression as she told him she died when she was 5 yrs old & all she had was that lullaby, and a small picture of her in her locket that she never takes off.

Dall asked to see the picture, Nell carefully handed him the locket as soon as he looked at it he gasped & dropped it in shock. Nell picked it up, and yelled at him, for dropping it he looked at her, and then silently reached into his wallet and pulled out a picture of him, and his mom and showed her that his mom was her mom and still very much alive. Nell gasped, and said that's my mom With you! he said yeah cuz she's my mom too. Nell looked at him again and said we are siblings!! thats impossible!! Dall, said not really then he hugged her, as he said no wonder He always wanted to be close to her, they were family.

Criss walked down, to where Nell and Dallon were hugging and crying. he just smiled, and said its about time you two found out, that you were brother and sister. I swear it took you two long enough!! They both turned to Criss, and said YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME!! he grinned and said yes, it was easy to figure out because you two look alike and you have the same facial expressions when your pissed then he commenced to his whistling, turned around and went back to his hut with Khan wrapped around his neck.

After their small family reunion, she realized that now she could have the guy she wanted, without hurting Dall. she really wanted to be with Pete again, when they were in high school together they were sweethearts, but they had a falling out, and never got together again and she really wanted to have another chance with him. Nell however didn't know, that Pete felt the same way but was just too afraid of her denial to ask, her out.

Finally I got tired of all the drama, and suspense, so I grabbed Pete, then I grabbed Nell, and told Nell he wanted her, then I turned to Pete and told him that she wanted him back then I put their hands in each others and said congratulations, you two are officially a couple again & now everyone wins.

The entire group clapped and cheered for the fact that the drama, and tension within the group was over. Criss came over to me, and pecked me on the cheek, and smacked my ass, and told me I did a great job. I blushed slightly for he never did that kind of physical contact to me in front of everyone before, Nell burst out laughing as I walked away quickly for I was now a very bright strawberry red.

Pete gave Nell a kiss, and asked if he could stay in her hut with her she quickly said of course he could, grabbed him, and pulled him all the way into their hut. Dallon was laughing the entire time at the hilarious sight. Klay just made a slight smile and went back to work. Shelly scowled at the entire scenario and really turned green, when Criss did that to me, in front of everyone. Sully could see it in Shelly's eyes that she wanted me dead.

Criss ran after me, & caught up with me by the villages edge, and put his arms around me & kissed me very sweetly. Khan jumped over to my head, and started talking to me. Criss smiled as he said Khan liked me. I gave him a friendly pet, and said I liked him too. Criss gave a little hand signal and Khan jumped back to him. Criss placed my hand into his, as we entwined our fingers he looked over at me and asked me if we could have a nice private nature walk together, then spend some quality personal time at the beach. I told him that was very tempting. he promised to rub me down with aloe if I would say yes to him. I told him I'd do it only if I got to rub him down first. Criss lifted me off the ground & spun me in front of him quickly and said very seriously that I could rub him down any time I wanted too. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to kiss him then we slowly walked back towards camp to let the group know where we were heading so they wouldn't panic. Nell and Pete, asked if they could join us, I knew Criss wanted total aloneness, but I talked him into letting them come too.