CHAPTER 15

After 2 weeks of Criss begging me to marry him, I finally gave in and said yes he was so happy, he did backflips, and even started to breakdance. I was actually very impressed with all the crazy moves he did. I was even more impressed when Klay joined in and mimicked every move he made perfectly.

After their team dance Criss grabbed me and started dancing with me, I began to laugh when he put me into a dip and Khan jumped up on my chest, Criss snickered as he said Khan wanted to dance with me too. He ran out to the center of our encampment hollered out to everyone that I said yes!! Then he went into Sandy's hut, and talked to her about a few surprises he had for me.

When he showed her the dress he put together, she was amazed. At all the detailing he did on it. Criss's second gift for me was a fuzzy baby lion cub that Sandy fell in love with right when he showed it to her. But he reminded her that it was a gift for me, but she still loved the little guy.

Criss went to get me out of the hut, so Sandy and the other girls could decorate the hut, for the nightly newlywed honeymoon night. Criss took me for a long walk back to the beach, where we both ran into Shelly, she was starving and cold, but still alive. I went over to her, and wrapped the beach blanket around her, she was a twisted bitch, but I didn't have the heart to see anything bad happen to anyone, she looked at me for a while then amazingly said thanks to me. Criss grabbed my hand and we went to the beach. Shelly followed us, and apologized to me and Criss, and slowly asked if she could come back home. Criss didn't want to bother with her anymore, but I wanted to think she was being sincere about it all. Criss finally gave in and told her to go back to the village but to wait til we got back before going in she quickly agreed and slowly headed back to the village where she fell asleep while waiting for us to return from our outing.

Back in the village everyone had all the wedding designs done, and the honeymoon hut was ready. Criss and I had a nice swim, a nature walk, then headed back to the village. I was amazed at all the decorations all throughout the village. C-Top was once again playing matchmaker, Klay was gonna walk me down the aisle. Sully and Pete were Criss' s best men. Sandy was my maid of honor, and all the other girls including Shelly, were bridesmaid's.

Criss handed me a gift wrapped in deerskin. I slowly opened it and looked at the gorgeous wedding dress he created for me, I quickly ran into Nell's hut and put it on. Klay walked in and kissed me on the lips, and said how happy he was for me then took my arm, and walked me out and down the aisle toward my future husband.

(Pic of Kc's wedding dress below)

Criss was stunned at how beautiful I looked in the dress he made along with the beautiful headband Sandy had made for me

Criss was stunned at how beautiful I looked in the dress he made along with the beautiful headband Sandy had made for me. Klay placed my hand in Criss's and kissed me, then sat down in the front. C-Top again performed matchmaker perfectly as soon as he said exchange rings Criss pulled out a ring that was in his wallet, not one of his blinging rings, but an actual wedding band, he told me that it was his grandmothers, and he'd be honored if I would wear it. I accepted the beautiful ring eagerly. Criss smiled down at me just before he kissed me very deeply. Now it was officially dance n party-time clear up until the sun went down. Criss put my hands in his then effortlessly lifted me up and carried me down to our honeymoon hut. Once we were inside, I actually teared up a little at how beautiful it was, we slowly undressed each other then we laid our bed that was covered in flower petals and we made long sweet magical love to each other. It was by far the best we ever shared together, we reached our climax and just laid there amongst the exotic flowers, and fell asleep in each others loving embrace.

3 weeks went by like the speed of light, everything went very smoothly, and everyone was happy and carefree. Until Criss and Pete went hunting together. Criss once again noticed the very large tracks and told Pete that it was getting closer to our village. That alone was really beginning to worry Criss especially beens he knew what kinda tracks they were, they were the tracks of a giant ass Grizzly Bear!!!