CHAPTER 12

Early the next morning, I walked down to the stream to wash off, but as I got to the stream, someone had made some sort of trip wire, and I found it with my right foot. I went flying clear to the edge of the stream I felt my shoulder pop, and I knew my ankle was either sprained real bad, or even fractured...I didn't notice, that I hit my head on a rock, until blood trickled down into my left eye and further down my face. I yelled for Criss, and within minutes he was there lifting me out of the water, he carried me to our hut and began cleaning my head wound & stitched it up then wrapped my ankle. Just for extra measures he did a full body checkup on me, just to make sure I was ok everywhere else.

Criss asked me what happened after he finished looking me over, I told him about the tripwire, he was highly irritated by my answer and ran back down to the stream, after moments of searching, sure enough he found the tripwire he undid it and ran back to our hut, where I was napping. He kissed me on the forehead, then went to the center of the village. He hollered out at everyone to meet in the center for a meeting.

Sully came out in his skivvies, with Sandy riding on his back for she was still half asleep after hours of playing. Klay, Pete, Breny, and C-Top followed. Sandy slid off Sully and went over to Criss, as soon as he told her what happened, she ran straight to our hut, to check on me. Once the rest of the females were out in the center, he threw the tripwire on the ground at their feet, and asked very angrily who put the tripwire along the creek, near his and my hut. Sully looked at it, and said he hasn't been by the creek since yesterday morning. Klay simply said he had no reason too, and walked down to the hut to check on me as well.

Criss was now seriously infuriated, and said if no one was going to admit to it, he was going to use his abilities, to find out who did it he didn't even have to get close to Shelly, he learnt through Nancy, who did it. Criss went over to her, and put the tripwire around Shelly's neck and told her, that her plot for getting me out of the way didn't and will never work for he loved me more than life, then he pushed her to the ground & stormed off back to the hut curled up next to me & wrapped his arms around me. I gave him a tiny smile, and put my head on his shoulder. He turned his head, and kissed my forehead as we both took a short nap together.

Meanwhile Nancy was getting tired of Klay and Sully hounding her constantly about what Shelly was trying to do so she finally gave in and told them where all her booby traps were located, that were meant for me. Sully ran into our hut and told Criss, he just looked up at him then layed back down with me. Pete, Breny, and C-Top put Shelly under house arrest, while Sully, Klay, Mickey, and Mark found all the traps she set and got rid of them. Afterwards Criss walked me to the center with the rest of the group, to decide what was gonna be done about Shelly, after much consideration they all agreed on complete banishment from the group and she was never allowed to come back.

Nancy said she wouldn't survive out there on her own without food or shelter but the decision was made for her crime, of attempt of murder, instead of killing her, she was on her own. Shelly grabbed her survival pack, and her spear, and left the group she tried multiple times to come back, but the rest of the group stoned her until she was back out of the villages perimeter she then gave up and quit lingering.

After all the hecticness, Pete came out to the center of the group holding Nell's hand and out of the blue announced that he and Nell were getting hitched!! My jaw dropped and Criss smiled, and and took advantage of my mouth being open and layed a huge kiss on me & decided to play a little tonsil hockey with me when I finally got him off me, I smacked his ass, he let out a satisfying squeal as he told me, he loved it when I was dirty to him & that I was such a saucy flirt. Sandy laughed at him, as she ran to the girls, and began to work on the designs and coordination for Nell's wedding which we all were excited about being a part of.