CHAPTER 33

Criss and I woke up at 6 this morning by hearing our baby's crying, we jumped up, he got there first, but it was just a doodie call. He grabbed Angela up and placed her on the changing table he had built into the wall and quickly took care of business, he got her to giggle and coo, as he gave her a slow airplane ride making funny noises. I just watched by the door as big proud daddy was doing his thing. I even took a few snapshots of it on my phone to send to Mommy D, and Sandy. After Criss rocked her back to sleep, he went over to Lil Johnny's crib he was just laying there smiling, drooling on his teething ring. Criss couldn't resist, he picked him up and gave him a plane ride too, and checked is didy but it was clean n dry. Johnny handed his teething ring to Criss, he grabbed a piece of it with his mouth, and told him thank you. I was taking alot of pictures of that, Johnny began to yawn so Criss rocked him a little while humming a line from his song, Darkest Day to put him to sleep. Criss gently placed him in his crib, covered him with his little woobie with a rabbit popping out of a hat on it. He seen me & gave me a grin, grabbed my hand and went back to the bedroom. I kissed him, deeply, and told him, what a magical husband, and Daddy he was, he kissed me back, and told me I had that right for he had to take good care of all three of his baby's because he loved them all with every beat of his heart. Then he pulled me down on the bed next to him, and we took a short snuggle nap, before officially starting the day.

I got up first, and started breakfast for us all. Angela and Johnny were gonna have Gerber's bananas and strawberries for breakfast, Criss and I were having toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs. I got everything sat up and ready for meal time, when Criss came in carrying both of them into the dining hall, Hammie and Khan were following right behind him. I gave Hammie some bacon and eggs, and let Khan eat the leftover gerber bananas from the jar. I sat Angela on my lap and fed her, while I ate, Criss was doing the same with Johnny, we were just about done when we heard the doorbell. Criss told me instantly, that it was mom, Costa, and JD. I handed Angie to Criss, he held one on each knee, while I ran to unlock the door.

Dimitra came into my arms with a big hug, right when I opened the door and first asked me how I was doing, then went straight to where her grandson was. Costa and JD hugged me next, then ran into the kitchen, they smelt food. I snickered and said there was plenty leftover & told them to clean it all up if they could handle it, they said hell yeah they could manage it because they were both starving.

When Dimitra made it to Criss, she looked at the baby's, and asked shockingly what happened!! Criss looked up at his mom with a straight face asked her if she remembered when he had Zeke his pet mouse, put him in front of a mirror, and made Zena, well he decided he wanted another baby so he tried it on Johnny, and when he finished, out came Angela, so now Him and I had two perfect angel's instead of one.

Dimitra looked at him, and told him that was the most absurd story she ever heard. Criss burst out laughing, and said he knew that, but he said it really got her going for a moment. Criss got serious and said no, after Johnny came out everyone left thinking I was done but then the Dr put his hands further in, and pulled Angela's head out from under my ribs. Criss secretly hoping his mom would buy that story, for he didn't want anyone to know the truth about his Lil Angel. She believed him, and asked to hold them. Criss smiled, and said oh no grammy, gets to do more than just hold them, grammy gets to change them both for the first time, as he handed them to her, he kindly reminded his mom about lil boys when changing them, that there peepee was projectile. Dimitra smiled and reminded Criss, that she had three boys, and she remembered very well.

Costa and JD finished eating they both rubbed there eyes when they seen their mom holding 2 babies. Criss sat on the couch next to me as Uncle Costa and Uncle JD got acquainted with their niece and nephew. Dimitra went to the chair to sit for a while so her other sons could play with them for a while. Costa stood up, and asked if he could take one of them to the park with him, while he was on a date with his girlfriend. I looked at him like he was nuts, but Criss assured me that our baby's were safe with any of his family. so I gave in, and let Costa take Angela with him. Then JD quickly wanted to take Johnny to let his wife Lynn, and his daughter Dimi meet their nephew, and cousin. Criss said ok, but they had to take their carrying bags, with them and they had to bring them home before 5 that evening. They both agreed, and gathered everything and said goodbye, and left, once again the house was silent. Criss decided it was time for complete relaxing and romantic time, for while the babe's were away mommy and daddy can play. I giggled as he fondled and goosed me all the way up the stairs, where he quickly stripped us both down, jumped in bed pulling me on top of him, we made long, hard passionate love to each other then snuggled together and took a nap, before hopping in the tub. We fooled around in the bubble bath for a few hours, then hopped in our clean bed and watched a few shows while cuddling with each other, waiting for 5 o clock to roll around.