CHAPTER 5

I was surprisingly the first one up the next morning I woke up to Criss having both his arms wrapped tightly around me, and Sandy back to back against me it must have gotten cold last night, for we were all snuggled up together. I tried to get out of Criss's grip, but every time I tried, he'd just pull me back down under him again it wasn't til after the third time, that I realized he was awake, and doing it just to be playful lil shithead so I glared at him, he let go of me with a sheepish grin.

Nell got up shortly after me, and we both went to the water to wash the sleep off...when we got back everyone else was up and adam. Nancy and Abby were at each others throats already so much for a nice quiet morning, Sully was making fish for breakfast. Klay was talking to Criss, and the other guys trying to figure out what the game plan should be, for it was for sure we couldn't stay here. So after we all ate, Klay told us girls that we were going to explore the island and that we needed to team up with a partner, and stick with that partner no matter what.

Criss quickly grabbed me, and said he was with me. Mark went over to Abby, and asked her to be his partner, she said yes to him very eagerly. Carmen walked up to C-Top, knowing he was a frady cat, and offered to hang with him, he accepted gladly. Mickey asked Zoey, she said yes before any other guy could ask her. Shelly was jealous of me being with Criss, so she said she wasn't being partners with anyone. Dallon ran over to Nell, before Pete could, and asked her to be his partner in crime she agreed. Pete went up to Nancy and she said yes, before he even asked her...Lacey was insecure & afraid of everything so she asked Klay if he'd let her stick with him, beens he was a natural leader, and a brave protector, he nodded his head yes. Sully moved quickly to Sandy & Kayla, and told them to stick with him...just so he could stay away from Annie she was always putting moves on him, and he didn't care for her at all. Ann was either stuck with Shelly, or Breny, she chose Breny.

After they all teamed up, they packed up and hauled ass to the center of the island to see what they all had to work with and if they had someway to get off the island. Nell was walking right behind me and she noticed Criss wanting to hang with me a lot and was always holding my hand. She smiled at the thought. Then she went back to her previous thought about her not knowing which guy she liked more, all she did know was that she seriously despised Nancy for flirting & teasing the guys she liked everyone except Nancy hated Shelly. they honestly didn't even know why she came on the reunion anyways, oh yes we all did know why, she wanted to steal Criss back.