Hidden Love

Y/N's POV

So me and Camila are 7 months strong. But sadly were hidden, its hard yeah but I do it for her. She means the absolute world to me, I just don't know how much more I can take. Management has took over everything we do, we can't even go on dates.

The dates are always inside the bus or away from the cameras, I never get to go to interviews, I always have to stay low at soundchecks. I can't even hug Camila after the show cause the backstage workers might slip something to the pap. So I usually just stay in the bus most the time, its boring yeah. Its like the relationship we have isn't real if I cant show her off. Show people she's mine especially the dudes that constantly stare her down in interviews. I don't know how much more of this bullshit I can't take.

She never wants to stand up to management or stand up for me, cause her career is her everything not me anymore... I'm honestly just thinking about leaving. There's nothing here for me, so its no use.

I start to let the tears fall as I'm writing my letter to Camila, telling her how sorry I was that I wasn't enough for her to show off. Telling her why I was leaving, telling her everything I've wanted to for the past 4 months of being hidden ever since we told the management. I slowly signed the bottom of the page as tear stains ruined some of the ink. I let out a sigh as I wrote, "please never forget me.."- Y/N.

Camila's POV

Me and the girls were heading back to the bus from interviews as I was listening to music. As all the sudden I was interrupted with a text from my girlfriend, Y/N. I froze in my seat as it read " I'm sorry mila.. I can't do this anymore.. I love you.. I'll miss that smile I woke up to every morning.. Goodbye baby girl. You were my everything.." I began to feel the hot tears fall down as I continued reading the text over and over, as we pulled up to the bus.

I quickly caught a glimpse of Y/N, slowly walking down the bus steps wearing my 'cabello97' hoodie, eyes blood shot red from crying, her hair in a messy bum. But god she was still so beautiful to me. As the car stopped, I quickly got out an ran to her "Y/N no! Don't leave me!" I hugged her neck crying into her as she let out a sob into my ear, it broke my heart this was all my fault, she was leaving cause of me. I should've stood up for her, I should've showed her off she meant the world to me I wasn't gonna let her go.

Not like this, never, she was the one thing I wore a smile for. She was the only one I wanted to wake up to everyday of my life. "Im sorry mila, I just can't handle this being hidden for 7 months straight. Everyday not being able to grab my girls hand. Or go backstage and support her at her concerts. Not being able to sit aside on interviews and watch my baby girl do what she loves. I can't even take you on dates, I can't mila I'm sorry." She said more tears falling.

I went to wipe them but she pushed my hand away. "Please Y/N don't do this.." I looked at her with pleading eyes as she shook her head. "I'm sorry.. I love you mila.." She kissed my forehead, putting her suitcase into the uber and getting in looking at me once again with the most heart broken eyes and said " you have my number.. text me when I'm enough for the fame.." Then the cars door was shut as it drove away to where y/n, Lauren, and I. All lived, Miami Florida. I looked back at my band mates as ally came and hugged me "she won't be gone forever. You two are to compatible for each other, just don't let her slip away."

------------------------------------------------------

I'm back guys. How was it? Should I do a part two? Idk tell me in the comments.