Cheater

Camila's POV

I knew I shouldn't be with him right now especially when Y/N needed me but this was my career. My music, my life, I knew she was supposed to be but at the time that meant more. As he leant in to kiss me I didn't stop him and kissed back. Then I heard the flashing and lights of cameras as I pulled away it was too late. Fuck, this was gonna be hard to explain to Y/N..

I sit there twiddling my fingers thinking of a way to explain it to Y/N, I knew it was gonna hurt her. I didn't want to hurt her, but him and I were becoming so close and Y/N and I drifted apart. "Fuck it" I said, heading to the girls and I's bus. I knew Y/N would be there and I knew I was gonna be met with hurt eyes. I was so stupid for doing this to her.

Y/N's POV

As I sat there in complete tears being held by Dinah as my heart was  completely shattered as I had saw the news. It hurt all the effort I'd put in to Camila and I's relationship meant nothing to her. And I was stupid enough to fall for it, I then heard the bus door open and heels walking up the bus's steps. As I looked up at the girl who tore me apart, I felt Dinah's grip on me tighten as she glared at Camila.

"I don't know why you're looking at me like that Dinah" she snarled, why was she acting so different? " Oh, I don't know Camila I might be looking at you like that cause you just tore apart the girl you once would spend hours sitting there talking to me about. Or maybe its the fact you were out locking lips with your Machine Gun Kelly, and not giving a fuck if YOUR girlfriend heard about it. News flash Camila its a dick move and you fucked up big time, if she ever fucking forgives your ass your lucky as fuck Camila. She did nothing but love you. And give her all, and you do her this way." She finished, shaking her head "So pathetic" she added. as Camila lowered hers in shame and disappointment. She knew what she did, but it just seemed like she didn't care.

"I love you Y/N. If you need me holler." Dinah said kissing my head. "Thank you Dinah" I rasped out, my voice horse from crying. I sit there in silence with Camila, before I finally looked up at her. "Why?" I softly asked. "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't wanna hurt you. I knew it would but I didn't take your feelings into account, i was stupid so stupid." She rambled out, moving to sit by me. "I love you Y/N" she pleaded. "No, you shut the fuck up Camila. If you loved me, like you always say you do. Your lips wouldn't have touched someone else's, and you wouldn't choose their company over mine. You wouldn't say you love me when you'd hurt me like this Camila. Its bullshit and you know it, you never cared, you never loved me. You played me like a game of catch, you threw me around for a little while till you got tired of me Mila. And now you realized you fucked up, but sorry doesn't fix it Camila. Say sorry to something you break, it doesn't fix it  does it Camila?" I yelled out, as she looked at me shocked.

Camila's POV

I never realized how much it hurt her, and how much I never really did show her I cared till now. "Y/N I'm so sorry, I never realized it till now." I looked down playing with my fingers. "No you didn't Camila" I looked up at her, hurt was written all over her face. "I can't lose you Y/N." I pleaded, trying to grab her hand but she pulled away. "No Camila, you can't just win me back so easily. You shouldn't have thought so highly of yourself, while you were locking lips with him. You fucked up, not me" she walked to her bunk as I followed. "Y/N I made a mistake, please don't leave me." I hugged her but she pushed me away. "Leave me alone Camila, I'm not staying here with someone that will hurt me like you have today." She shook her head, while packing her bags. I made way back to the front room, and I sit down bursting to tears. I fucked up bad this time, Y/N meant a lot to me. I guess I just never took time to appreciate the things she did for me.

I watched as she hugged with all the girls, till she looked at me and I stood up but she didn't hug me. " I'll always love you Camila, but I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive for this one. Its gonna take a lot of time. But you'll always have my heart. Just wish you felt the same, but actions speak louder than words." She choked out as she walked off the bus getting into a car with Big Rob.. and it hit me really hard that she was gone, for god knows how long. Maybe even forever, but I would not give up without a fight she meant to much. I just had to to show her that, if that's what it took I'd do it for her. But I knew she'd need some time. I just prayed, that she wouldn't find better or do something stupid. And if she did it'd be my fault..  I never think shit through, I just wish I could take it all back. Just to have her here in my arms.

A/N: OHHHHH SHITTTT YA GURL IS BACK AND SHES BETTER THAN EVER. lmao, wassup guys. Been a min since I updated, but I guess that's what I gotta do when I'm bored. Lol, so how'd y'all like it?