Imagine 2: Why She Choose You!(:

The Concert ended and you went to the tour bus. You found yourself being dragged into the tour bus by Camila. A small giggle came out of your mouth, because Camila was so cute. Camila held your hand and turned around and said to the girls, "Me and Y/N are gonna go to the back and talk. If anyone needs something speak now." She waited a sec, then said "okay, we're going back here now." You smiled at how cute she was. You both sat down on the sofa, she was still holding your hand, you smiled at that. You said shyly, "So, why me Camila?" She thought for a second and stared at the floor and looked at you with her beautiful eyes right into yours... And said "Your the one, that's why. I've never met anyone like you, someone I could have fun with like you, someone I can not be afraid to be seen with. I Love you Y/N. I really do, more then anything." You wanted to kiss her but, you didn't. You looked at the ground then at her, you said smiling "Never, ever. In a million years, I would have ever pictured myself on the "Fifth Harmony Tour Bus. Talking with you about a realtionship." She smiled "And Never in a million years would I ever see myself wanting to kiss a beautiful fan like you." You blushed, she started to lean in. You stopped her and said "Wait let me call my mom. And tell her I'm going on tour with y'all." Her face lit up an she went to tell the girls. You had screaming and everyone came in and hugged you. Camila said " Alright, alright. Can we be alone now?" And everyone left. She sit by you and said with a smirk, "Now.. Where were we, oh yeah I remember!"And she leaned in and kissed you. It lasted a good 7 secs. She grabbed your hand and cuddled you into her shoulder, you smiled. She put her head next to your neck and attack it with kisses, you giggled cause it tickled. She said "Your so damn cute Y/N." Then she went to nimble on your ear and you stopped her and said "Don't even try, that'll tickle too." She smiled and said, "Well, crap." She wrapped her arms around you and ran her hand lightly up and down your arm. She smiled at you, cause you nuzzled into her shoulder. When she knew you were about fall asleep she carried you to her bunk, she said "There's run for two right?" You laughed and said, "Yes Babe." She got in and wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your forehead and whispered "Goodnight, I love you so much." You smiled and said " I love you more Camila." She said "Sure, Okay." And winked and closed her eyes. You smiled at her cute sleeping face and said to yourself, 'this is this best day of my life.'